Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will be working in an outdoor environment.
The Key Responsibilities of the Concrete Supervisor/Foreman/Site Manager are:
- Supervising a small team on the work site
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met
- Ensuring that site construction requirements and met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
The Key Skills for the Concrete Supervisor/Foreman/Site Manager are:
- Site supervisor/Foreman experience
- Minimum 5 years leadership/concrete experience
- Ability to follow plans and set out work
- Ability to work with continuous changes to the scope of the work
- Tracking change orders
- Aptitude for calculating area and volume
- Capable of leading and assisting successfully
- Ability to prioritize
- Previous WHMIS training is an asset
- It is an included and expected responsibility that Health & Safety of the employee as well as fellow employees be a part of everyone’s everyday activities
The rate of pay will be based on skill set and experience.
If you feel you would be a great fit for this position please submit your resume by responding to this posting or by fax to Human Resources at (905) 337-9850. Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject line or on the fax cover page.