Reporting to the Project/Site Manager, the successful candidate will be working in an outdoor environment.
The Key Responsibilities of the Concrete Form Setter & Finisher are:
- Concrete form setting and finishing for walkways, and curbs
- Cutting and coring concrete
- Curing concrete
- Safe operation of excavator and skid steer
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
The Key Skills for the Concrete Form Setter & Finisher are:
- Direct placement of concrete into forms or surfaces
- Leveling and screeding the surface concrete level or grade
- Operate power vibrators to compact concrete
- Finish concrete surfaces using hand and power tools
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces
- Cut control joints forming and preparation of the work area
- Overseeing the crew to assist in the preparation of the construction process
- Read/interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications
- DZ driver’s license would be an asset
- Previous WHMIS training is an asset
- Physically fit as lifting, bending, twisting and crouching is required
- It is an included and expected responsibility that Health & Safety of the employee as well as fellow employees be a part of everyone’s everyday activities
The rate of pay will be based on skill set and experience.
If you feel you would be a great fit for this position please submit your resume by responding to this posting or by fax to Human Resources at (905) 337-9850. Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject line or on the fax cover page.
Media Resources has a proven, colourful history in signage. We provide a wide range of fabrication, installation and maintenance services to...