Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Search
Could this full-time, permanent career opportunity provide you, or someone you know, with a better opportunity in terms of desired job focus, lifestyle, career growth and/or compensation maximization? Apply to be considered or contact us confidentially for further details!
Job Title: Staff Pharmacist
Job Status: Full-time, permanent
Location: Sidney, BC area
Shifts: Days, Saturday and on-call shifts shared (estimated at 1 in every 3 Saturdays)
MediPharmDirect has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with their search for a full-time, permanent Staff Pharmacist for a pharmacy in the Sidney, BC area. Our client is a growing, strong and stable pharmacy company with locations across the country. The organization offers exceptional career growth potential. In the dispensary, the team works collectively to accurately and efficiently provide exceptional pharmaceutical services to homes. The pharmacy is supported by strong corporate resources.
This Position Offers:
- Competitive compensation package (negotiable, based on experience)
- Employer-subsidized health benefits program
- Competitive vacation entitlement and great work hours (no late nights, shared weekend/on-call requirements)
- Nice balance of operational and clinical work (non retail)
- Continuing education opportunities
- Exceptional career growth opportunities!
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Staff Pharmacist works as a part of the pharmacy team to provide optimal patient care and service beyond expectations, represent corporate values and ensure compliance with corporate, legal and professional standards. The majority of the Pharmacist's time is spent in the dispensary (closed - no retail/walk-ins), working with the team and ensuring service excellence, with some work outside the pharmacy to provide clinical service. The main focus of the role is dispensing and ensuring client service excellence/accuracy/quality/compliance.
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Bachelor-level degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed Pharmacist (Licensed to practice in the Province of British Columbia)
- Recent grads are welcome to apply; retail, hospital or long term care pharmacy experience is suitable
- Proficiency with Kroll preferred
- Customer service mindset, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal), reliable, team player
How to Apply:
Confidential resumes may be sent by online application via our website at www.medipharmdirect.com. Applications may also be sent by confidential fax to 1.888.409.1839. Questions may be directed to Jenn at candidates(at)medipharmdirect.com
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted immediately. Job details are provided for informational purposes only, are subject to change and do not constitute a formal job description.
For more information about MediPharmDirect's specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com.