Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Recruitment
Do you know an outstanding Pharmacist or recent Pharmacy grad who is looking for a Permanent career opportunity? Could this role provide someone you know with a better opportunity than what they currently have in terms of job duties, lifestyle, compensation and/or career growth maximization?
Title: Staff Pharmacist
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (No nights)
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate of pay + benefits package
Job Location: Sudbury, Ontario
MediPharmDirect Inc. has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with their search for a full-time, permanent Staff Pharmacist for their location in the Sudbury, Ontario area. Our client has been providing Canadians with exceptional care and service from their various pharmacy locations for decades. The organization is renowned for their dedication to supporting pharmacy staff to ensure optimal service is provided to all patients and customers served, and to ensure employees have the tools they need, are engaged, and fulfilled. This particular role is in a clinic pharmacy environment (not a large retail location).
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Staff Pharmacist ensures optimal patient care is delivered beyond expectations while representing corporate values and ensuring compliance with corporate, legal and professional standards. The Staff Pharmacist is responsible for:
- New prescription and refill dispensing and patient consultation
- Working collaboratively with Pharmacy Manager, corporate support staff and other store employees to provide exceptional service to customers, increase sales, maintain inventory and control costs
- Providing consultation on prescription and OTC products and participating in various clinics and promotional events to enhance the pharmacy's commitment to professional service delivery in the community
- Creating and maintaining the accuracy and privacy of records and reports
- ...and other duties as assigned
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Bachelor-level degree in Pharmacy and Licensed Pharmacist (Licensed to practice in the Province of Ontario) Registered Pharmacy Interns who will be licensed within the next month are welcome to apply
- Experience working in a high volume pharmacy (retail, hospital or long term care)
- Customer service mindset, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal), computer proficiency (Kroll)
- Minimum of two work references (supervisory) required
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your resume via this ad/our website at www.medipharmdirect.com to Jennifer Andrew and Kelly Meadows or call us confidentially at 905.536.0630 for further information. Resumes may also be faxed to 1-888-409-1839.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about MediPharmDirect’s specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com. Job description and details are provided for informational purposes only.