Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Recruitment
MediPharmDirect Inc. is trusted to assist Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with their recruits for full-time, permanent Staff Pharmacists. We have an ongoing need for candidates for open and future mandates throughout British Columbia, including immediate openings on Vancouver Island and in towns east and north of the metropolitan area of Vancouver. Compensation packages are highly competitive. Pharmacy work environments are focused on professional services, teams are productive and experienced, and pharmacists are highly engaged members of these community healthcare teams.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Staff Pharmacist ensures that optimal patient care and customer service is delivered beyond expectations while representing corporate values and ensuring compliance with corporate, legal and professional standards. The Staff Pharmacist handles all aspects service in the dispensary and supports retail sales of OTC products by, fulfilling responsibilities including but not limited to:
- New prescription and refill dispensing and patient consultation
- Working collaboratively with Pharmacy Manager, corporate support staff and other store employees to provide exceptional service to customers, increase sales, maintain inventory and control costs
- Provide consultation on prescription and OTC products and participate in various clinics and promotional events to enhance the pharmacy's commitment to professional service delivery
- Creating and maintaining the accuracy and privacy of records and reports
- ...And other duties as assigned
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Bachelor-level degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed by relevant College of Pharmacists in province of interest Please note: Licensed Pharmacists from other Canadian provinces may be considered, provided long-term relocation is of interest.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Staff Pharmacist in a high-volume retail, LTC or hospital setting
- Customer service mindset, demonstrated leadership skills, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal), computer proficiency
- Minimum of two work references (supervisory) are required
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews for this role will be contacted immediately.
For more information about MediPharmDirect's specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients across Canada, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com. Please note: MediPharmDirect Inc. manages several confidential recruits that are not posted publicly, so please reach-out to us in confidence today to ensure you are considered for all mandates!