Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Search
MediPharmDirect has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with their search for a full-time, permanent Staff Pharmacist for their location in Cornwall, Ontario. Our client has been providing Canadians with exceptional care and service from their various pharmacy locations for decades. The organization is renowned for their dedication to supporting pharmacy staff to ensure optimal service is provided to all patients and customers served, and to ensure employees have the tools they need, are engaged, and fulfilled.
This Full-time, Permanent Position Offers:
- Hourly rate of pay of $53/hr (based on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Days only (location is open Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm and Saturday from 9am - 1pm; weekends on rotating basis)
- Exceptional career growth opportunities!
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Staff Pharmacist in this combination retail + long term care pharmacy environment ensures optimal patient care and customer service is delivered beyond expectations while representing corporate values and ensuring compliance with corporate, legal and professional standards.
The Staff Pharmacist is responsible for:
- New prescription and refill dispensing in a very high volume environment
- Working collaboratively with Pharmacy Manager, corporate support staff and other pharmacy employees to accurately and efficiently complete dispensing activities, provide exceptional service to customers, increase sales, maintain inventory and control costs
- Providing consultation on prescription and OTC products and participating in various clinics and promotional events to enhance the pharmacy's commitment to professional service delivery in the community
- Creating and maintaining the accuracy and privacy of records and reports
- ...and other duties as assigned
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Bachelor-level degree in Pharmacy and Licensed Pharmacist (Licensed to practice in the Province of Ontario)
- Experience as a Pharmacist in a fast-paced/high volume retail or long term care pharmacy is required
- High energy, driven personality; team-oriented mindset; exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal), computer proficiency
- Minimum of two work references (supervisory) required
How to Apply:
To be considered, please apply via this ad or submit your resume, in strict confidence, via our website at www.medipharmdirect.com or fax to 1.888.409.1839
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about MediPharmDirect’s specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com.