Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Search
Could this full-time, permanent career opportunity provide you, or someone you know, with a better opportunity in terms of desired job focus, lifestyle, career growth and/or compensation maximization? Call us today to learn more! 905.536.0630
Job Title: Staff Pharmacist
Job Status: Full-time, permanent
Location: Near Nanaimo, BC
MediPharmDirect has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with their search for a full-time, permanent Staff Pharmacist in the Nanaimo, BC area. Our client is a growing, strong and stable pharmacy company with locations across the country. The organization offers exceptional career growth potential. This particular pharmacy environment is non-retail and the role would provide a Pharmacist with the opportunity to do a mix of in-dispensary and some on-site (homes) clinical consultative work. In the dispensary, the team works collectively to accurately and efficiently provide exceptional pharmaceutical services to homes. The pharmacy is supported by strong corporate resources.
This Position Offers:
- Competitive hourly pay rate (negotiable, based on experience) - call us to discuss details (905.536.0630 - Jenn or 905.536.1446 - Kelly)
- Employer-subsidized health benefits program
- Competitive vacation entitlement
- Continuing education opportunities
- Great community to live/work in (population of the Nanaimo area is 80K+ people) with various surrounding communities of 10-12K people
- Exceptional career growth opportunities!
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Staff Pharmacist would support the Pharmacy Manager and work with the pharmacy team to provide optimal patient care and service beyond expectations, represent corporate values and ensure compliance with corporate, legal and professional standards.
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Bachelor-level degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed Pharmacist (Licensed to practice in the Province of British Columbia)
- A minimum of 1-2 year' recent, full-time experience as a Staff Pharmacist in a high-volume dispensary setting (retail or long term care pharmacy)
- Proficiency with Kroll preferred
- Customer service mindset, demonstrated leadership skills, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal), reliable, team player
How to Apply:
Please call Jennifer Andrew at 905.536.0630 or Kelly Meadows at 905.536.1446 and submit your confidential resume to us via this advertisement or by online application via our website at www.medipharmdirect.com. Applications may also be sent by confidential fax to 1.888.409.1839.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted immediately.
For more information about MediPharmDirect's specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com.