Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Recruitment
Summary of Responsibilities:
MediPharmDirect Inc. has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with the recruitment of a full-time, permanent Pharmacy Manager in Lloydminster, Alberta. Our client a growing, strong and stable retail chain with locations across the country. The organization offers exceptional career growth potential. Compensation packages are extremely attractive and highly competitive. The pharmacy work environment is modern, teams are focused on service and work collaboratively, pharmacies are supported by strong corporate resources, and the organization is renowned for their corporate culture.
This Position Offers:
- Highly competitive rate of pay (commensurate with experience, negotiable) with any overtime worked beyond 40 hours per week paid
- Strong health benefits package (employer subsidized)
- Professional fees paid (practice license, liability insurance)
- Participation in annual Continuing Education Conference
- Various additional compensation programs which may include DPSP, Stock Purchase Program, and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee discounts
- Strong vacation entitlement
- Exceptional career growth opportunities!
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Pharmacy Manager ensures optimal patient care and customer service beyond expectations while representing corporate values and ensuring compliance with corporate, legal and professional standards. The Pharmacy Manager manages all operational aspects of a busy retail pharmacy including but not limited to:
- Pharmacy personnel management (scheduling, interviewing, performance evaluation, etc.)
- Analyzing financials and business operations to determine strategies to maintain and grow pharmacy business
- Supporting the growth of business for the pharmacy by conducting clinics and promoting the pharmacy's services throughout the community, keeping in mind Pharmacists' Expanded Scope of Practice Activities
- Working with other managers, corporate support staff and store employees to provide exceptional service to customers, increase sales, maintain inventory and control costs
- Creating and maintaining the accuracy and privacy of records and reports
- Providing outstanding customer service to pharmacy customers/patients
- Other duties as assigned by District Manager
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Bachelor-level degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed Pharmacist (Licensed to practice in the Province of Alberta) Please note: Licensed Pharmacists from other Canadian provinces may be considered, provided long-term relocation is of interest
- A minimum of 1 years' recent experience as a Pharmacy Manager in a retail setting
- Exceptional Staff Pharmacists with strong leadership qualities and experience will also be considered
- Customer service mindset, demonstrated leadership skills, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal), computer proficiency
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about MediPharmDirect's specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com.