Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Search
Could this full-time, permanent career opportunity provide you, or someone you know, with a better opportunity in terms of desired job focus, lifestyle, career growth and/or compensation maximization? Call us today to learn more! 905.536.0630
Job Title: Pharmacy Manager
Job Status: Full-time, permanent (direct-hire employment opportunity)
Shifts: Pharmacy is open Monday to Friday from 7am-5:30pm; Saturday from 8am-4:30pm and is closed Sundays and Holidays
Location: Near Nanaimo, BC (Candidates from outside the province are welcome to apply - BC License is required)
MediPharmDirect has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with their search for a full-time, permanent Pharmacy Manager for a long term care pharmacy in the Nanaimo, BC area. Our client is a growing, strong and stable pharmacy company with locations across the country. The organization offers exceptional career growth potential. In the dispensary, the team works collectively to accurately and efficiently provide exceptional pharmaceutical services to homes. The pharmacy is supported by strong corporate resources.
This Position Offers:
- Hourly rate of pay estimated to be approximately $52-53/hr (this rate is provided for informational purposes only; hiring manager may present an offer to their candidate of choice outside of this range based on experience/other factors)
- Employer-subsidized health benefits program
- Competitive vacation entitlement
- Continuing education opportunities
- Great community to live/work in (population of the Nanaimo area is 80K+ people) with various surrounding communities of 10-12K people
- Exceptional career growth opportunities!
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Pharmacy Manager would work with the pharmacy team to provide optimal patient care and service beyond expectations, represent corporate values and ensure compliance with corporate, legal and professional standards. The majority of the Pharmacy Manager's time would be spent in the dispensary (closed - no retail/walk-ins) with some work outside the pharmacy to conduct reviews of client service and so forth. The main focus of the role is team management, client service excellence, and the attainment of specific business goals for the location.
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Bachelor-level degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed Pharmacist (Licensed to practice in the Province of British Columbia)
- Prior experience managing a pharmacy is a must, as is some experience in Long Term Care pharmacy (ex. Clinical Consultant Pharmacist, Operational Pharmacist)
- Proficiency with Kroll preferred
- Customer service mindset, demonstrated leadership skills, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal), reliable, team player
How to Apply:
Please call Jennifer Andrew at 905.536.0630 or Kelly Meadows at 905.536.1446 and submit your confidential resume to us via this advertisement or by online application via our website at www.medipharmdirect.com. Applications may also be sent by confidential fax to 1.888.409.1839.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted immediately.
For more information about MediPharmDirect's specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com.