Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Recruitment
MediPharmDirect Inc. has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with the recruitment of a full-time, permanent Pharmacy Manager in Saskatchewan. Our client a growing, strong and stable retail chain with locations across the country. The organization offers exceptional career growth potential. Compensation packages are extremely attractive and highly competitive. The pharmacy work environment is modern, teams are focused on service and work collaboratively, pharmacies are supported by strong corporate resources, and the organization is renowned for their corporate culture.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Pharmacy Manager ensures optimal patient care and customer service beyond expectations while representing corporate values and ensuring compliance with corporate, legal and professional standards. The Pharmacy Manager manages all aspects of a busy retail pharmacy including but not limited to:
- new prescription and refill dispensing and patient consultation
- pharmacy personnel management (scheduling, interviewing, performance evaluation, etc.)
- working with other managers, corporate support staff and store employees to provide exceptional service to customers, increase sales, maintain inventory and control costs
- creating and maintaining the accuracy and privacy of records and reports
- and other duties as assigned
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Bachelor-level degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed Pharmacist (Licensed to practice in the Province of Saskatchewan) Please note: Licensed Pharmacists from other Canadian provinces may be considered, provided long-term relocation is of interest
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Staff Pharmacist in a high-volume retail setting and demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Customer service mindset, demonstrated leadership skills, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal), computer proficiency
- Minimum of two work references (supervisory) are required
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews for this role will be contacted immediately.
For more information about MediPharmDirect’s specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com. Please note: MediPharmDirect manages several confidential recruits that are not posted publicly, so please reach-out to us in confidence today to ensure you are considered for all mandates!