Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Recruitment
MediPharmDirect Inc. is trusted to assist Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with their recruits for full-time, permanent Pharmacy Managers. We have an ongoing need for candidates for open and future mandates throughout British Columbia including immediate openings south and east of metropolitan Vancouver. Compensation packages are highly competitive. Pharmacy work environments are focused on professional service, teams are productive and experienced, and pharmacists are highly engaged members of these smaller community healthcare teams.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Pharmacy Manager ensures that optimal patient care and customer service is delivered beyond expectations while representing corporate values and ensuring compliance with corporate, legal and professional standards. The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for the productivity of the dispensary and, in some cases, of the overall store. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- New prescription and refill dispensing and patient consultation
- Promoting professional services offered by the Pharmacy
- Managing pharmacy staff (hiring, training, scheduling, performance management, productivity, etc.)
- Working collaboratively other store managers/corporate support staff and other store employees to provide exceptional service to customers, increase sales, maintain inventory and control costs
- Provide consultation on prescription and OTC products and participate actively in various clinics and promotional events to enhance the pharmacy's commitment to professional service delivery in the local community
- Creating and maintaining the accuracy and privacy of records and reports
- Ensuring compliance with standards and regulations
- ...And other duties as assigned
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Bachelor-level degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed by relevant College of Pharmacists in province of interest Please note: Licensed Pharmacists from other Canadian provinces may be considered, provided long-term relocation is of interest.
- Candidates with a minimum of 1 year recent experience as a Pharmacy Manager in a high-volume retail, LTC or hospital setting will be given first priority, however, Staff Pharmacists with a minimum of 2 years' full-time experience in a high volume pharmacy who have a driven, goal-oriented personality and strong leadership qualities are also encouraged to apply
- Customer service mindset, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal), computer (pharmacy application) proficiency
- Minimum of two work references (supervisory) are required
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews for this role will be contacted immediately.
For more information about MediPharmDirect's specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients across Canada, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com. Please note: MediPharmDirect Inc. manages several confidential recruits that are not posted publicly, so please reach-out to us in confidence today to ensure you are considered for all mandates!