Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Recruitment
Could this full-time, permanent career opportunity provide you, or someone you know, with a better opportunity in terms of desired job focus, lifestyle, career growth and/or compensation maximization? Call us today to learn more! 905.536.0630
Job Title: Pharmacy Assistant - Inputter (Kroll)
Job Status: Full-time, permanent
Location: Kelowna, BC
MediPharmDirect has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with their search for a full-time, permanent Pharmacy Assistant in Kelowna, BC. Our client provides Canadians with exceptional pharmaceutical care and professional pharmacy services via their long term care and retail pharmacy locations across Canada. This particular opportunity is in a long term care (non-retail) pharmacy.
This Position Offers:
- Pay rate of $17/hr or more (based on experience)
- Great hours (No nights: Schedule = Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm)
- Employer-subsidized health benefits program
- Competitive vacation entitlement
- An outstanding team of pharmacy professionals to work with (on-site and corporate/management support)
- Career growth opportunities
Summary of Responsibilities:
As a Pharmacy Assistant with our client, you will work as a part of the pharmacy team to provide pharmacy services to long term care/retirement homes. The pharmacy is very fast-paced and leverages cutting-edge technology to ensure outstanding service to patients/clients.
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Pharmacy Assistant in a high volume retail or non-retail pharmacy
- Expert-level proficiency with Kroll software (must be able to input information into the system in an efficient and accurate manner while simultaneously gathering detailed information by telephone)
- Customer service mindset, team player, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal)
How to Apply:
Please submit your confidential resume to Jennifer Andrew, Recruitment Director, via this ad, or by online application via our website www.medipharmdirect.com, or by fax to 1.888.409.1839.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about MediPharmDirect's specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com.