Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Search
Job Title: Pharmacy Assistant
Job Status: Full-time, permanent
Location: Downtown Vancouver, BC
MediPharmDirect has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with their search for a full-time, permanent Pharmacy Assistant in the downtown Vancouver, BC area. Our client provides Canadians with exceptional pharmaceutical care and professional pharmacy services via their long term care and retail pharmacy locations across Canada. This particular opportunity is in a long term care (non-retail) pharmacy.
This Position Offers:
- Highly competitive hourly rate of pay
- Great hours (no nights!)
- Employer-subsidized health benefits program
- Competitive vacation entitlement
- An outstanding team of pharmacy professionals to work with (on-site and corporate/management support)
- Exceptional career growth opportunities!
Summary of Responsibilities:
As a Pharmacy Assistant with our client, you will work as a part of the pharmacy team to provide pharmacy services to long term care/retirement homes. The pharmacy is very fast-paced and leverages cutting-edge technology to ensure outstanding service to patients/clients.
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess all the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Absolute minimum of 2 years' full-time experience as a Pharmacy Assistant in a high volume pharmacy required
- Proficiency with Kroll software required
- Experience using PacMed machines is required
- Inventory management experience required
- Reliable, excellent attendance record with past employers
- Customer service mindset, team player, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal)
How to Apply:
Please submit your confidential resume to MediPharmDirect, via this ad, or by online application via our website www.medipharmdirect.com, or by fax to 1.888.409.1839.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about MediPharmDirect's specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com.