Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Recruitment
Job Title: Pharmacy Assistant
Job Status: Full-time, permanent
Work Location: Pharmacy is located in Kimberley, BC
Shift Times: Days only - no late evenings or nights (Monday to Friday, days only - the pharmacy may have some Saturday shifts as needed to support business needs)
MediPharmDirect has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with their search for a full-time, permanent Pharmacy Assistant in Kimberley, BC. This is a retail pharmacy environment.
This Position Offers:
- Highly competitive hourly rate of pay that is negotiable (based on experience - totally open to discussion) and bonus potential
- Great hours (No late evenings/nights: 40 hour schedule within the open hours of the pharmacy (generally 9:30am - 6pm) with some Saturday shifts possible depending on business needs)
- Paid vacation entitlement
- An outstanding team of pharmacy professionals to work with
Summary of Responsibilities:
As a Pharmacy Assistant with our client, you will work as a part of the pharmacy team to provide retail pharmacy services to patients and customers in a typical retail pharmacy environment.
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Pharmacy Assistant with specific experience serving long term care homes
- Proficiency with Kroll pharmacy software is required
- Customer service mindset, team player, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal)
How to Apply:
Please submit your confidential resume to Jennifer Andrew, Recruitment Director, via this ad, or by online application via our website www.medipharmdirect.com, or by fax to 1.888.409.1839. Job details are provided for informational purposes only, are subject to change, and do not constitute a formal job description.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about MediPharmDirect's specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com.