Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Recruitment
Job Title: Pharmacist
Job Status: Full-time, permanent
Location: Slave Lake, AB (2.5 hours north of Edmonton)
MediPharmDirect Inc. has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with the recruitment of a full-time, permanent Pharmacist in Slave Lake, Alberta. Our client a growing, strong and stable retail chain with locations across the country. The organization offers exceptional career growth potential. Compensation packages are extremely attractive and highly competitive. The pharmacy work environment is modern, teams are focused on service and work collaboratively, pharmacies are supported by strong corporate resources, and the organization is renowned for their corporate culture. The company has a relocation policy in place to assist with relocation, if required.
This Position Offers :
- Highly competitive hourly pay rate
- Employer-subsidized health benefits program
- Annual bonus potential
- Competitive vacation entitlement
- Various other attractive compensation package elements
- Exceptional career growth opportunities!
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Pharmacist will manage all operational aspects of a retail pharmacy (team of 3-4 people) while ensuring optimal patient care and customer service beyond expectations, representing corporate values and ensuring compliance with corporate, legal and professional standards.
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Bachelor-level degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed Pharmacist (Licensed to practice in the Province of Alberta)
- A minimum of 1 year of recent full-time experience as a Staff Pharmacist in a retail setting
- Customer service mindset, demonstrated leadership skills, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal), computer proficiency
How to Apply:
Please forward your resume, in strict confidence, to Jennifer Andrew, Recruitment Director via fax to 1.888.409.1839 or email to jennifer.andrew @ medipharmdirect.com. Questions may be directed to us by phone at 905.536.0630.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about MediPharmDirect's specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com.