Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Recruitment
Do you know an outstanding Pharmacist who is looking for a Permanent career opportunity, and is interested in quick career growth potential to manage a retail location? Could this role provide someone you know with a better opportunity than what they currently have in terms of job duties, lifestyle, compensation and/or career growth maximization?
Title: Staff Pharmacist
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (Day shift) - closed Sundays and Holidays
Compensation: Hourly rate of pay based on experience + benefits and profit sharing potential
Job Location: Maple Ridge, BC
MediPharmDirect Inc. has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with their search for a full-time, permanent Staff Pharmacist for their busy pharmacy location in the Maple Ridge, BC area. This particular location is open days only and provides pharmaceutical services to hundreds of patients weekly from several surrounding physician's offices. We are seeking an enthusiastic, friendly, professional pharmacist who enjoys interacting with patients. There is an excellent opportunity here to move "up the ladder" quickly to manage pharmacy operations due to the success of this pharmacy and future growth plans.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Staff Pharmacist ensures optimal patient care is delivered beyond expectations while representing corporate values and ensuring compliance with corporate, legal and professional standards. The Staff Pharmacist is responsible for:
- New prescription and refill dispensing and patient consultation
- Working collaboratively with Pharmacy Manager, corporate support staff and other store employees to provide exceptional service to customers, increase sales, maintain inventory and control costs
- Providing consultation on prescription and OTC products and participating in various clinics and promotional events to enhance the pharmacy's commitment to professional service delivery in the community
- Creating and maintaining the accuracy and privacy of records and reports
- ...and other duties as assigned
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Bachelor-level degree in Pharmacy and Licensed Pharmacist (Licensed to practice in the Province of British Columbia)
- 2 or more years' experience as a Pharmacist in British Columbia in a high volume retail pharmacy
- Customer service mindset, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal), computer proficiency
- Proficiency with Kroll absolutely required
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your resume via this ad to Jennifer Andrew and Kelly Meadows or call us confidentially at 905.536.0630 for further information. Resumes may also be faxed to 1-888-409-1839.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about MediPharmDirect’s specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com. Job details are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute a formal job description.