Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Recruitment
Job Title: Pharmacist / Manager (Staff Pharmacists and recent grads are encouraged to apply!)
Job Status: Full-time, permanent employee of our client from day one
Location: Immediate full-time, permanent opening with a top retail employer in Lloydminster, AB (population of 25-30K)
Compensation: Highly competitive hourly rate of pay (negotiable, $56-57/hr or higher, based on your experience), annual performance-based bonus, paid overtime, generous vacation entitlement, license and insurance fee reimbursement program, comprehensive health benefits package, employee discounts, relocation policy in place to assist if required, continuing education conferences, various other financial incentives and exceptional career growth potential!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Ensure optimal patient care and customer service beyond expectations while representing corporate values and ensuring compliance with corporate, legal and professional standards
- Support the growth of the business by providing efficient, accurate and professional pharmacy services and leveraging growth opportunities
- Innovate and promote the pharmacy's services, keeping in mind the Pharmacists' Expanded Scope of Practice Activities
- Communicate articulately and professionally in all interpersonal situations
- Maintain accuracy and confidentiality of all records
- Work collaboratively with pharmacy staff and other managers, corporate support staff and store employees to provide exceptional service to customers, increase sales, maintain inventory and control costs
- Pharmacy personnel management (scheduling, interviewing, training, performance evaluation, etc.)
- Analyzing financials and business operations to determine strategies to maintain and grow pharmacy business
- Creating reports and discussing business strategy with senior managers
- Complete other duties as assigned
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Bachelor-level degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed Pharmacist (Licensed to practice in the Province of Alberta) Please note: Pharmacists who are licensed in other Canadian provinces will be considered provided long-term relocation is of interest
- Customer service mindset, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal), computer proficiency
- 1-2 years of full-time, recent experience as a Staff Pharmacist is required
- Strong leadership qualities
- Minimum of two references (work/supervisory) will be required
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, in strictest confidence, to Jennifer Andrew, Recruitment Director by email via the address provided in this ad or fax to 1.888.409.1839. Questions concerning the opportunities may be confidentially directed to Jennifer by email or phone at 905.536.0630.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about MediPharmDirect's specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com.