MediPharmDirect - Connecting Allied Healthcare Professionals, Managers and Executives with Progressive Healthcare Organizations - "It's who you know (and who knows you)!"
MediPharmDirect meticulously maintains Canada’s most unique network of allied health professionals, managers and executives. This exclusive pool of active and passive candidates, coupled with our cutting-edge recruitment methods and unique business model, ensure we are able to offer hiring managers service beyond expectations.
*Job Title: Manager - Pharmacy Programs
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Job Location: Work From Home, Travel Required (Mainly in Ontario)*
Summary of Responsibilities:
MediPharmDirect Inc. has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with the recruitment of a key Management-level career opportunity. In the Manager – Pharmacy Programs role, you would primarily spearhead the creation, execution and promotion of long term care pharmacy clinical and educational programs. The key objective of these programs is resident and client group education, with the further goal of positively impacting awareness within the general community concerning medication management needs of patient groups. The role involves extensive communication with external and internal groups to assess needs and implement programs after development and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Current, valid Pharmacist License and CGP certification
- Long-term care pharmacy experience in a corporate marketing support, Pharmacy Manager or other role where the development of client/resident educational and/or clinical programs was a key part of your responsibilities
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal and external parties to create impactful programs and marketing pieces while maintaining strong communication links with pharmacy clients and employees
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with polished presentation skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking coupled with exceptional time management, planning and organizational skills
- Current and valid driver's license; interest in and ability to travel
- Minimum of two work references (supervisory) are required
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about MediPharmDirect’s specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration (as many opportunities are never posted), please visit www.medipharmdirect.com. Please note: MediPharmDirect manages several confidential recruits that are not posted publicly, so please reach-out to us in confidence today to ensure you are considered for all mandates!