MediPharmDirect Inc. is Canada’s most innovative healthcare recruitment firm. Our cutting-edge recruitment methods and unique business model ensure we are able to offer service beyond expectations. We specialize exclusively in sourcing and placing healthcare professionals in direct-hire, permanent roles with progressive companies across Canada and work within a defined group of healthcare skill codes to ensure our candidate and employer networks are distinctly focused.
MediPharmDirect Inc. places healthcare professionals in direct-hire, permanent jobs at Staff and Management levels in the following specialties:
- Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy
- Audiology/Speech Language Pathology
- Diagnostic Imaging Technology/Radiology
Title: Hearing Instrument Sales Representative (Outside Sales, B2B)
Status: Full-time, Permanent (open due to growth)
Location: This position is be based out of the Calgary or Edmonton area and the sales territory will encompass Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba
Salary: Very strong base + bonus opportunity; great benefits; car allowance; operating expenses covered
This opportunity provides:
- Full-time, permanent employment with a company recognized as one of Canada's top employers - a well-established, progressive and growing manufacturer of medical devices (hearing aids and related devices)
- Highly competitive base salary and strong bonus opportunity to provide you with additional rewards based on your sales success; attractive benefits package and vehicle allowance; operating expenses are also covered
- Exceptional support-crew including marketing and sales leaders to assist you in managing, supporting and growing existing accounts and developing new business
- Work-from-home opportunity that offers you the autonomy to work independently and travel extensively throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba to visit clinics and sell products that would offer solutions to support the health of clinics' patient populations (expectation would be 1 in-office day and the rest of the time on-the-road)
- Minimum of 2 years' B2B sales success as an Outside Sales Representative in the Medical Devices field
- Experience managing accounts and developing new business focused on smaller clinical environments (ex. Cosmetic Surgery Clinics, Audiology Clinics, Veterinary Clinics, etc.)
- Technical savvy mindset with the ability to quickly learn the technical aspects of medical devices/products to be able to sell them effectively
- Strategic thinker with exceptional time management, planning and organizational skills
- Outgoing, positive, "can-do" team player with a sincere interest in bettering the lives of others through the use of medical equipment/devices
- Computer proficiency with experience managing a contact database
- Minimum of two work references (supervisory) are required
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about MediPharmDirect's specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application in confidence for future consideration, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com.