Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Recruitment
Job Title: Pharmacy Assistant
Job Status: Full-time, permanent
Work Location: Pharmacy is located in Fort McMurray, AB
Shift Times: Days only - no late evenings or nights (schedule includes a shorter shift on Saturday on rotating basis only - estimated at 1 Saturday per month)
MediPharmDirect has been trusted to assist another of Canada’s leading Pharmacy employers with their search for a full-time, permanent Pharmacy Assistant in Fort McMurray, AB. This is a retail pharmacy environment.
This Position Offers:
- Highly competitive hourly rate of pay that is negotiable (based on experience - totally open to discussion) and bonus potential
- Great hours (No late evenings/nights: 40 hour schedule within the open hours of the pharmacy; flexible start time of 9am or 10am with the latest scheduled shift end time of 6pm; Saturday rotation as noted above)
- Paid vacation entitlement
- An outstanding team of pharmacy professionals to work with
Summary of Responsibilities:
As a Pharmacy Assistant with our client, you will work as a part of the pharmacy team to provide retail pharmacy services to patients and customers in a typical retail pharmacy environment.
Requirements for Success:
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a Pharmacy Assistant in any type of pharmacy environment (retail, long term care or hospital)
- Proficiency with pharmacy software (ex. Kroll, Nexxsys, HealthWatch, etc.)
- Customer service mindset, team player, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal)
How to Apply:
Please submit your confidential resume to Jennifer Andrew, Recruitment Director, via this ad, or by online application via our website www.medipharmdirect.com, or by fax to 1.888.409.1839. Job details are provided for informational purposes only, are subject to change, and do not constitute a formal job description.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about MediPharmDirect's specialized recruitment services, or to submit a general application, in confidence, for future consideration for Staff, Management or Executive Pharmacy roles with our clients, please visit www.medipharmdirect.com.