Medavie Blue Cross Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Claims Specialist
Client Support Centre Analyst (Former Employee), Moncton, NBMay 27, 2015
Pros: Guaranteed Monday to Friday work hours
Cons: Contract work
As a claim specialists I had many conversation with Veterans Affairs and our clients. I was able to make a difference in the lives of our Veterans.
Awsome enviroment
Customer Service Representative Pharmacare (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSApril 23, 2015
Amazing co-worker, great team work. The environment was amazing to work in and I enjoyed it very much. Co-worker were very willing to help and amazing support for first time workers.
good work place
distribution clerk/reception (Former Employee), Moncton, New-Brunswick CanadaJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: good healthcare
Cons: if changing jobs in company you have no option to go back to old job if it doesn't work out
answered phone at reception then opened mail and distributed mail, then went back to both reception for an hour each, then did my own work when done if time helped others to finish there work. it's really hard to explain the work because it is very sensitive ( government work) but basically prepared checks and statements to be mailed out every day over 3,000 sometimes a lot more, and helped others to do the same
Good Place to Work
Project Manager (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSOctober 31, 2014
Overall when compared, Job security is not there.
Work culture is very encouraging
Call Centre Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSOctober 15, 2014
Pros: paid benefits
Cons: lack of good leadership
I would take calls and explain a customer's medical coverage.
Good for entry level
Provider Analyst (Former Employee), Moncton, NBApril 8, 2014
good first time job as a new graduate, entry level position, decent salary, very good benefits
Nice Company to work!!!
QC Analyst (Former Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 18, 2014
Pros: lots of room to learn and great work environments
Cons: some management decisions are worst for consultant.
I have worked for Blue Cross for only 3 months. Good people and Good work environment. There is no any kind of embarrassments or bullying at work place. Good balance with work and life. Team members are very helpful.
Great Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), DartmouthMarch 18, 2014
Assisting clients with enrolling in Pharmacare Program. Explaining the Family Pharmacare program to new clients. Filing applications and renewal forms for Senior Representatives. Helping pharmacies with confirming drug coverage for specific drugs. Efficient in various office tasks such as photocopying, filing, MSI programs, etc
Productive and welcoming workplace.
Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Moncton, NBOctober 19, 2013
Everyone was very welcoming and made you feel a part of a team. Medavie is a great company to be employed with and has helped me develop certain skills along the way.
A family oriented environment
Claims Analyst (Former Employee), EtobicokeApril 9, 2013
A typical day at Medavie Blue Cross was hard working, but, had a relaxed atmosphere. I learned how to balance work and my homelife, as my role as a Claims Analyst sometimes required long hours during the busy Fall/Winter season. Management were supportive of us, my co-workers and I always worked as at team helping each other out when the workload fell behind.The hardest part of the job was trying to bring down the work volumn, and the most enjoyable part was when we accomplished that mission.
Productive and a fun place to work
VIP Claims Analyst (Current Employee), Charlottetown, PEOctober 25, 2012
Great people to work with.
Management is great.
Co-workers overall are great to work with.