Mechanics Hub Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Progressive Company that Thinks Outside the Box
Social Media Coordinator/Media Brand Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario30 May 2013
This company is AMAZING to work for! I love that they are constantly seeking new and innovative ways to improve the business and how we work. Whether this is through keeping up to date with the latest recruitment technology, embracing all avenues of social media, or being open and receptive to employee feedback and suggestions.

Maizis & Miller has a great working environment and I truly enjoy working with my fellow coworkers and love having management that supports us!
Pros
Free snacks and lunches, employee fun events, paid two week Christmas break, working hours, positive employee morale
Cons
None that come to mind.
Team work, positivity and a healthy work environment
Senior Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto29 May 2013
I really enjoy the support and the ability to achieve results. Too many places tell you it is possible, but at Maizis and Miller results are achieved. The teamwork and comradery is surreal. This is a great place to come into everyday. If you are an influencer with an inner drive who can multitask and manage your own responsibilities, you will relish the freedom. This operation is a partnership between the infrastructure of the Maizis and Miller marketing team, the recruiters abilities and a very niche market of highly skilled candidates. Would you like to work on a global stage?
Great Team Atmosphere
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2013
It is a great place to work with a very friendly team. Everyone looks out for each other and is always helpful whenever you need them. You have the ability to work and run your desk like it is your own business and you control what you do with your day without any interference. Everyone likes to have fun and this helps keep a positive attitude at all times in the office and everyone enjoys working with each other and interacts well with each other. Looking forward to many more years to come.
Pros
Paid lunches, good hours
Quality Driven, Productive Workplace!
Senior Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON29 May 2013
I have never worked in an office quite like this one. Great people and laid back/fun atmosphere which makes for a high quality, high production work place. They train you for success and compensate nicely.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere, solid compensation.
Cons
I have to go home at 6pm.