As an Operations Assistant your job is to assist the Director of Operations with his/her daily duties which enable the company to achieve its immediate and long term goals. A successful Executive (Operations) will relieve the day to day administrative burden of conducting the manufacturing activities off of the Director of Operations enabling them to focus their time and energies on the larger and longer termed goals in their mandates.
As an Operations Assistant you will be working directly, and interacting, with any and all functions of the production environment including support functions such as Human Resources. You will be responsible for administering documents and registrations, coordinating work, managing various filing systems, corresponding with suppliers, sourcing new materials, supplies, and equipment, organizing work for production personnel, aiding in the intake of new candidates, and their orientation amongst others.
That being said, your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Administer, verify, and file documentation relevant to the Regulatory systems
- Retrieve documents as required
- Update and edit forms and documents to be completed
Day to Day Operations
- Administer employee documents
- Administer employee equipment
- Schedule and coordinate plant service, and maintenance items
- Administer building, and equipment documentation
- Coordinate, and facilitate, and maintain minutes for production meetings
- Correspond with relevant external parties via email and other written mediums
- Administer and maintain logistical files and documents
- Correspond with operational staff on behalf of Director of Operations
- Source and coordinate procurement of new materials, supplies, equipment
- Aid with the intake of new applicants - screen, evaluate, track, and administer applicants in various databases, and programs
- Create and submit job postings
- Administer documentation for new hires
- Conduct Orientation for new hires
- High school diploma an absolute must. College degree in a relevant field preferred.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, however mainly written are an absolute must.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft
Outlook, and Internet Explorer 9,
- Experience and good working knowledge with various office machines, such as photocopiers, multi function and fax machines, and various types of printers.
- Telephone manners and or etiquette training is a plus.
- Knowledge and/or experience with HR systems, and HR cycle administration
- Knowledge and/or experience with various organizational filing systems, ISO, or other regulatory systems
- Positive attitude towards your job, your employer and your co workers.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Comfortable operating in a manufacturing environment
- Comfortable and confident dealing directly with high level executives and upper management
- Neat, clean, and proficient
- Ability to carry out tasks precisely.
Apply online: https://tinyurl.com/ops-exec
Indeed - 10 months ago