There is currently a position available in our Calgary office with sales opportunities spanning the city and surrounding territory.
Duties of an Outside Salesperson for Measurement & Controls Ltd. Would include:
- Continual Customer Contact
- Technical Product Presentations
- Assisting with the selection and recommendation of our products
- Developing and Maintaining a High Level of Customer Satisfaction
- Managing Major Project Opportunities and Servicing Our Existing Customer Base
This is an exciting career opportunity and the successful candidate will have ample room for growth in their technical and business skills to the benefit of their own personal satisfaction, the satisfaction of their customers and ultimately of Measurement & Controls Ltd.
Compensation & Benefits
Measurement & Controls Ltd. offers a model compensation package for the industrial sales industry including:
- Base Salary
- Vehicle Allowance
- Full Expense Account
- Benefits Package
- Generous Company Profit Sharing Plan
- Opportunity to be involved with the Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP).
The atmosphere and morale at MCL is very positive, with the support staff being both knowledgeable and easily accessible.
Preferred Skills & Experience
Eligibility of all applicants is based on the following criteria:
- Relevant Post-Secondary Education
- Related Industry Work Experience
- Create and Maintain Positive Customer Relationships
- Enhance Interactions with Existing Customers
- Thrive in Team and Independent Environments
- Develop Their Own Sales Plan and Strategy for Growth
Candidates must have experience in PLC, Instrumentation and or Valve sales or demonstrated success in a related or similar field.
At Measurement & Controls Ltd. We are committed to providing our clients with top quality products and services by working with world class manufacturers like:
- Siemens Automation, Instrumentation and Motor Control
- MOGAS Valves
- Fluid Components International
- Pepperl + Fuchs
- And many others!
We are committed to excellence in every way; in our work ethic, in the products and services we provide, and in our relationships with our clients, our employees, and our communities.
If you would like to find out more about joining a growth orientated sales team, please apply below.