Overview: Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the Quality Manager works in partnership with the management team. This person is responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of the Quality Assurance Program and the Health and Safety Program. Meals on Wheels London focus is on delivering high quality services, meals and transportation, to seniors and adults with disabilities so that they may remain independent within their own home.
Develops quality indicators to measure programs and services. Provides recommendations with appropriate action plans for the quality assurance program, ensuring funders and board requirements are met. This would include annual surveys, incident reports, complaint management, audits etc.
- Tracks and reports on all agency complaints/concerns through monthly reports. Identifies trends, and works to develop appropriate action plans that result in quality improvements.
- Connects with clients to maintain/improve client satisfaction
- Maintains and provides updates on all health and safety requirements ensuring the agency meets all legal obligations. Manages all H&S reports and files.
- Communicates with food suppliers and London/Middlesex Health Unit
- Assists with client services
- Works with the Board of Directors when directed
- Post secondary degree/diploma or experience in home and community services
- Superior customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. CIMS experience beneficial
- Health and Safety certification an asset
- Effective time management skills
- Valid drivers licence and access to a vehicle
Meals on Wheels London 356 Queens Ave. London ON N6B 1X6
Thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for Application- Monday March 11 at 4:30pm .