MeadowBrook Construction Inc. is seeking an individual who has experience in the ICI HVAC industry and can demonstrate their talents in our dynamic team environment.
We are accepting applications for full-time HVAC Mechanics to join our team. The successful candidates will be responsible for repairing, servicing and installing HVAC equipment including heating/ventilation/air conditioning systems, building automation systems, and refrigeration and compressed air systems including pneumatic control systems.
What this position has to offer:
MeadowBrook Construction Inc. offers a competitive salary, generous benefits package and promotes a safe workplace environment.
- 40 hour work week
- Generous benefits package, including employer paid medical, extended health, dental and group life insurance plans
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A valid Trades Qualification (Journey person status)
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in the commercial and industrial field
- Must be able to work independently
- Proven ability to trouble shoot and resolve related issues in conjunction with the assigned level of skill, ability and education
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required to maintain top quality customer service standards
- Willingness to maintain currency in the field and learn on the job is essential
- Gas Fitter 1 License required
- Valid G class drivers’ license with clean drivers abstract is required
Indeed - 4 months ago
MeadowBrook, a first-class construction company, has developed its range of services in just a few short years to accommodate its clientele....