Scheduling Coordinator / Dispatch
MeadowBrook Construction is a fully integrated and multi-trade contractor, providing customers with a reliable outsourcing solution for their building mechanical, electrical, and construction management needs.
MeadowBrook Construction Inc. is accepting applications for a full-time ‘Scheduling Coordinator / Dispatcher’. This entry-level position lends itself to an individual who is looking to start a career in the construction industry and can demonstrate their talents in our dynamic team environment.
The successful candidate will provide a broad range of proactive and comprehensive scheduling support primarily to the Office Manager and site foreman, focusing their skills in the scheduling department. This individual is an integral member of our team responsible for assisting in the execution of projects of varying size and complexity.
Responsibilities include directing, organizing and controlling project activities under the guidance of the senior management team.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Prepare project organization and communication charts
- Chair project meetings
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and the project team
- Ensure clients needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Track and manage contemplated change notices and change orders
- Prepare substantial completion certificates
- Keep the team informed on project status
- Communicate scope and timelines to team
- Manage the human resources on the various projects
What this position has to offer
MeadowBrook Construction Inc. offers:
- Competitive salary
- A safe workplace environment
- 40 hour work week
- Generous benefits package, including employer paid medical, extended health, dental and group life insurance plans
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in a related field is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite products
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Able to demonstrate a willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-task and organization skills