Mead Johnson Nutrition Employee Review

View all Mead Johnson Nutrition reviews

an innovative, high-level exposure job within a typical conservative functional organization
Global Procurement Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Evansville, IN14 July 2014
As a procurement business analyst, I reported directly to the CPO(Chief Procurement Officer), the head Global Procurement Department. 50% of my job assignment was to develop innovative analytic tools, such as econometrics model, commodity category deep dives, etc. to support the CPO on strategic decision making.
The rest 50% of my work was supporting four category directors, my internal customers, on their daily RFX activities, contract negotiations,etc with data gathering and analysis.

The greatest learning experience was that I have witnessed and participated in the centralization reform of the procurement organization. Working under the CPO, I have also learned his strategic way of thinking, leadership skills, and business insights.

But this learning experience also happened to be the biggest challange though out my job. The resistance of change from all the regional procurement organizations and the Silo between regions have even made simple jobs such as data gathering very difficult sometimes. Essentially, due to the fact that department was relatively new and the lack of authority from the top management, the challenges were faced by every member of the team.

The most enjoyable part was leading innovative projects. Researching and realizing theory that I learned from school was very rewarding.
Pros
High-level Exposure, Innovative Projects, Great Management
Cons
Lack of authority from top management, Organization Silo Effect.

Other Mead Johnson Nutrition Employee Reviews

Good strong work ethics environment.
Commercial Relations Coordinator/QA Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 October 2017
MJN has a diverse workplace culture and room for growth and development. It's main focus is to strive on a great start to children's nutrional development.
Excellent Service of The Company
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region21 August 2017
One of the top nutrition companies in the Philippines. Their mission is to nourish the world's children for the best start in life. Staff are accomodating, Theytreated me fairly and respected my work. This company deserves all the best and hoping to continue growing and be No.1 Nutrition Company Worldwide.
Pros
All benefits are excellent.
Cons
Long hours.