The Customer Service Replenishment Analyst collaborates with MJN’s Key Account’s supply functions and internal Mead Johnson functions in their responsibility to ensure: effective and efficient flow of MJN products to consumers through our Key Accounts according to set MJN metrics that meet our commercial objectives. The initial focus of this role is to service Walmart.
This position is located in Ottawa, Ontario (Kanata).
EXPECTED AREAS OF COMPETENCE
Customer Flow of Mead Johnson Products:
- Analyze key account forecast data, sales trends and store inventory levels to develop replenishment strategies. Monitor and manage store in-stock levels and store forecasts using key account CPFR tools. Understand how sales trends, projections and/or order patterns affect future demand and make recommendations for adjustments as needed.
- Monitor and manage inventory levels in key account distribution centers. Research and trouble-shoot DC outs, potential Outs, and DC aged inventory.
- Coordinate all freight for key account customer orders, and ensures compliance with customer timelines. Act as the point of contact for scheduling customer shipments.
- Utilize strong computer software skills, especially with spreadsheets, presentations, data retrieval and analysis. Demonstrate proficiency in SAP OTC system. Proactively identify and communicate inefficiencies and/or enhancements to OTC Manager.
- Provide back-up support to Order to Cash Team for retail and institutional order entry.
Reporting and Metrics Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key account replenishment functions to review key performance indicators, identification of issues and plans for resolution. Partner with key customer replenishment counterparts to meet inventory and service level goals and recommend/implement changes to the customer replenishment systems.
- Responsible for key customer performance metrics such as, order fill rate, on-time delivery service (i.e., in stock at shelf), returns, and inventory levels vs. customer targets. Track and report these key metrics on a regular basis. Manage key account supply chain metrics to meet customer goals and to avoid financial penalty.
- Generates weekly and monthly reporting of metrics for analysis and development of actionable insights.
Build and Maintain Customer Relationships:
- Coordinate and lead monthly meetings with key account replenishment managers and MJN account managers.
- Play integral role in the business planning process with key account supply chain, category management and MJN account managers.
- Effectively foster and develop open and direct communication and relationships with customers/stakeholders to meet/exceed internal and external customer expectations. Leverage relationships with U.S. OTC organization, Sales, Finance, IT and 3rd party logistics.
At least 3 years experience in customer service and sales support with strong Supply Chain foundation with good working knowledge on warehousing, traffic, inventory management and distribution.
Strong analytical and organizational skills. Ability to quickly understand trends and customer insights and provide root cause analysis.
Strong verbal/written communication skills and customer partnering/interfacing skills.
Adaptable and flexible to meet the demands of the customer at all times.
Familiarity with Walmart systems/culture i.e. Retail Link and GRS will be a plus.
Thorough working knowledge of SAP Order to Cash System.
Experience working in BOBJ/Data warehouse, Excel, Power Point, Access, Word.
Experience in a team environment as well as the ability to work autonomously.
Demonstrated ability to effectively complete assigned work in a dynamic environment.
Bilingualism English/French (oral and written) is desired.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
900 – 535 Legget Drive
Fax (613) 595-4765
Mead Johnson Nutrition helps babies grow up healthy. The company specializes in developing and manufacturing nutritional products for...