Me to We, School Engagement Coordinator – Independent Schools
Are you a person who enjoys challenges and making a difference in the world? Me to We is an innovative social enterprise that provides people with better choices for a better world. Through socially conscious and environmentally friendly products and life-changing experiences, Me to We measures the bottom line, not by dollars earned, but by the number of lives we change and the positive social and environmental impact we make. In addition, half of Me to We's net profit is donated to Free The Children, our best friend and charity partner who was recently named a Top Employer for Young People and the other half is reinvested to grow Me to We.
Me to We is seeking a School Engagement Coordinator to grow our Independent school trips program. As a natural driver, the School Engagement Coordinator works to retain our current clients while growing our portfolio of Independent schools travelling on Me to We group trips. This individual will build relationships with educators/headmasters through outreach on the phone, in person meetings, and parent presentations. We are looking for someone that has an engaging personality, with strong phone communication skills. Me to We is a growing team with a lot of opportunity.
This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the Me to We philosophy.
A minimum two-year commitment is required.
The compensation offers a base salary
- Year 1: $27, 500
- Year 2: $29, 500
There is a six (6) month probationary period, upon reaching the three (3) month period, all staff members are offered a health plan including dental and Employee Assistant Program. The position is based out of Me to We’s office in Toronto (225 Carlton Street). This role is perfect for a new graduate who is looking to grow and work hard for two years. You love big goals and surpassing expectations.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to the e-mail listed
Please quote “School Engagement Coordinator” in the subject line.
While resumes are important, we want to know what makes you a great fit for our team and culture. We will consider resumes on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as possible.
- Provide additional support on outreach activities (phone calls, emails, etc.) during busy periods.
- Finding personal satisfaction in activities and responsibilities available in the job; enjoying the essence of sales work, embracing and cultivating the Me to We culture.
Proportion of Time Spent 75%
- Work aggressively on the phone to meet sales targets, and develop new business through proactive engagement activities. Prepare and host presentations, pitching volunteer trips to new and existing school clients.
- Responsible for calling clients and submitting proposals via email or in person.
- Understands the importance of phone communication, with a strong phone call to email ratio.
- Maintain excellent relations with our existing clients to ensure an 85% retention and reengagement minimum standard year over year.
- Create new prospects and follow-up given leads with a sense of urgency to ensure the highest level of success and service.
- Supporting customers on the phone throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback often; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Discuss client needs and craft relevant solutions for this market and for each school.
- Liaise closely with Coordination team to pass on relevant client information for a successful trip experience.
Recording Weekly Progress
Proportion of Time Spent 5%
- Record all steps of the engagement process utilizing our client management tool - Salesforce, reporting progress weekly.
Front Line Outreach
Proportion of Time Spent 20%
- Attend in person meetings with educators and headmasters, clearly communicating the benefits of a Me to We group trip.
- Provide engaging parent/youth presentations, confidently communicating Me to We Trip value.
- Run Me to We booths at trade shows, conferences, events, and speeches, capturing strong educator/independent school leads for Group Trips & Custom Leadership Training. Averaging one day per week.
- Consistently look for and execute on opportunities to cross sell other Me to We products and services.
Skills and Qualifications:
An articulate, self-motivated team player with proven past success in building client relationships and creating sales, you possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous sales experience.
- Strong understanding of high net worth clients – independent schools.
- Knowledge of Independent school market.
- Excellent adherence to strict timelines.
- Formal presentation skills.
- Friendly, outgoing self-starter with the ability to engage clients (educators, parents, headmasters) on the phone & in person.
- High degree of flexibility; open to working evenings and weekends as needed
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented department.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with a proven ability to succeed with minimal supervision.
- Strong ability to seek new opportunities and think creatively.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational ability.
- Powerful work ethic, both as a team member, but also as a self-starter.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner at all levels; internal and external to the organization.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and knowledge of Salesforce.
- Reliable individual, willing to travel to conferences in Ontario, Canada, and the United States to represent Me to We.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- International travel experience an asset.
What makes Me to We unique…
Me to We is filled with passionate, driven, hardworking, entrepreneurial, shameless idealists, this means we work late, set high goals and exceed them, and then push hard the following year to beat and exceed last year’s goals of empowering youth to change the world.
If you are looking for a predictable 9-5 work environment, this won’t be the right fit.
If you are inspired and excited by collaboration, making friendships with the most incredible people, unique additional responsibilities like working on our We Days and your personal values align with our core values, we would love to hear from you.
Me to We sincerely thanks all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.