Position Available: Marketing Manager, School & Youth Engagement
Are you a person who enjoys challenges and making a difference in the world?
Me to We is a new kind of social enterprise for people who want to help change the world with their daily choices. Through our media, products and leadership experiences, we support Free The Children‘s work with youth creating global change. Every trip, t-shirt, song, book, speech, thought, smile and choice adds up to a lifestyle that’s part of the worldwide movement of we.
Me to We is seeking a Marketing Manager of School & Youth Engagement to support growth of the overall business by 30%. As a natural driver, this role is responsible for all marketing activities related to one of Me to We’s fastest growing divisions—School & Youth Engagement. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the department Director and Me to We’s COO.
The position is based out of Me to We Offices in Toronto (225 Carlton Street). A minimum two year commitment is expected. Salary is to be negotiated. There is a six (6) month probationary period, upon reaching the three (3) month period, all staff members are offered a health plan including dental and Employee Assistant Program.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to the e-mail address listed
Please quote “Marketing Manager, School & Youth Engagement” in the subject line
While resumes are important, we want to know what makes you a great fit for our team and culture. We will consider resumes on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as possible.
This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the Me to We philosophy.
- Works aggressively with Director to strategize and create a comprehensive plan focused on driving revenue and increasing sales by 30%
- Develops product positioning and messaging
- Provide insight in the creation of new strategies and tactics that drive designated and undesignated revenues to the organization
- Support in developing marketing programs to meet sales goals
- Support in the planning and management of all marketing programs – completing a strategic plan, detailed analysis, solid strategies and tactics and accurate reporting in order to maximize results
- Make strategic recommendations based on insights derived from program results and from analyses of database activity
- Responsible for the development of customer testimonials for product lines
- Work on the development of innovative campaigns to drive qualified leads and margins
- Support in developing retention Win-back programs
- Manage internal resources, in the delivery of direct marketing programs by developing
- Communication and revenue objectives, providing strategic direction, approving copy and creative, and facilitating required data
- Manage email campaigns and other web-based campaigns in concert with the marketing communication team
- Provide monthly executive report on activities, giving trends and participating in plans for growth
- Analyze results and provide feedback and recommendations
- Work in close collaboration with sales team to drive sales growth
- Support in preparing budgets, quarterly forecasts and business reports
- Analyze competitive trends
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- Friendly, outgoing self-starter with the ability to engage clients on the phone & in person.
- Proven ability to succeed with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work and succeed with minimal direction.
- Powerful work ethic, both as a team member, but also as a self-starter.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner at all levels; internal and external to the organization.
- Positive, flexible and a “get-it-done” attitude.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management and online research.
- Highly organized, strategic and resourceful
- Reliable individual willing to travel across North America with various event opportunities
What makes Me to We unique…
Me to We is filled with passionate, driven, hardworking, entrepreneurial, shameless idealists, this means we work late, set high goals and exceed them, and then push hard the following year to beat and exceed last year’s goals of empowering youth to change the world.
If you are looking for a predictable 9-5 work environment, this won’t be the right fit.
If you are inspired and excited by collaboration, making friendships with the most incredible people, unique additional responsibilities like working on our We Days and your personal values align with our core values, we would love to hear from you.
Me to We sincerely thanks all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.