Seeking a web designer for an upcoming online magazine publication geared towards fashion, PR, travel and food for ages 18-35.
- Have intermediate skills in software programming and graphics
- Have creativity and imagination
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
- Responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website.
- Involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website; how the site works and how it looks.
- Involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
This is an internship/volunteer position. If you're wishing to build your portfolio this would be the perfect opportunity. If you have completed a bit of work within web design, I would love for you to send me a few pieces, although it is not required!
Please send me your resume alongside a paragraph about yourself in a nutshell. If you require more information about myself, I'd be happy to send you anything!
Once the team is gathered, I will contact you shortly with a meeting date.
Hope to work with you soon, thank you!