We are looking for a contract Vendor Management Performance Manager , here are some of the requirements of this position.
Category: Vendor Management
Role: Vendor Management Performance Manager
Location: Sault Ste Marie or Toronto
The Performance Management is responsible for overseeing Service Provider performance by
measuring, reporting, and tracking performance and establishing processes for performance
management. Additionally, this role is responsible for introducing continuous improvement
initiatives into the environment to enhance Service Provider performance.
Operations / Administration
- Define process to collect data and method to populate Service Provider dashboard;
provide input on format, criteria and key targets required for performance reporting to
- Manage receipt and review of all Service Provider reports required under the contract to
ensure Service Provider performance.
- Manage financial aspects of Service Provider contracts by overseeing tracking of
Service Provider performance, including the identification and communication of
business opportunities as they arise.
- Monitor ongoing performance by collecting and reviewing performance dashboard and
reporting on performance on a periodical basis.
- Oversee results of quality assurance testing to ensure that integrity of products align to
AGCO standards and requirements.
- Introduce continuous improvement initiatives into the environment to enhance Service
- Report on past and current service provider performance (including Client aggregated
dashboards on service provider performance) to support Service Provider risk
- Provide senior level support to different functional units in defining reporting
requirements needed and working periodically to understand how Service Provider is
operating cross-functionally (i.e., customer management, finance, etc.).
- Provide all current and historical performance reporting and data for each service
provider as requested by the COE.
Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Liaise with internal Client functions (e.g., Finance, ERM, Customer Management, etc.)
and external parties (Service Provider), as required to gain holistic understanding of
Service Provider financial and commercial management, performance management and
- Liaise with Contract Management in acquiring and understanding relevant fields as it
relates to Service Provider dashboard.
- Work with COE to introduce continuous improvement initiatives into the environment to
enhance Service Provider performance.
- This role requires knowledge of OLG talent management across the business (i.e.,
Lottery, Gaming, iGaming or cGaming).
- Understanding of financial analysis; proven experience in managing and tracking
performance required in order to oversee performance management and tracking of
individual Service Providers.
- Years of Related Experience: Minimum seven (7) years of progressive contract
experience in a vendor management role, experience within lottery or gaming industry
- Qualifications and Education: Bachelor’s Degree / College Diploma in Business
Administration, Finance or a related field.
- Interpersonal skills are required to interact with Service Providers, collect necessary
performance information , present performance reports to and develop working
relationships with the Communication skills required to deal effectively with internal
counterparts and external Service Providers as it relates to the understanding and
analysis of Service Provider performance (e.g., communication with internal functional
units required to understand Service Provider performance across various metrics,
communication with Service Providers required to manage receipt / revise of all Service
- Must be able to liaise with many different functional units within Client in order to access relevant information to gain holistic understanding of Service Provider performance.
- This role will communicate externally with Service Providers less frequently than
Contract Management counterparts.
- Communicate sensitive performance or contract issues and influence changes without
having direct / ultimate authority.
- Problems are typically related to assessing Service Provider performance (e.g.,
identifying data for collection, analyzing information, etc.).
- Processes for work are generally defined, though Analytical and value analysis skills are
required to manage Service Provider performance and identify initiatives and business
- Develop technical metrics and performance indicators and translate into business terms,
KPI’s will be relied on heavily by Governance & Relationship Management.
- Position goals and objectives are defined, though this position must identify which
processes/activities will best support the completion of role goals.
- Provide KPI’s to Governance & Relationship Management on Service Provider
performance as well as insights on how to improve Service Provider value and mitigate
- Ensure that Service Provider is sustaining performance relative to plan, targets and
- Recommend changes to processes related to Service Provider interactions.
- Authority to access sensitive / confidential information regarding Service Provider
- Lack of effective performance management can result in failure to meet targets and
have an adverse impact on overall organizational performance.
- Monitor Service Provider performance and escalate any performance issues to
Governance and Relationship Management.
- Primary impacts are to the accuracy and completeness of performance management
- Consults with to provide sufficient review and reduce the likelihood of errors.
Please submit your resume for consideration.