McKesson Employee Reviews

it's a job.
Analyst (Current Employee) –  richmond bc.21 November 2012
hard to move anywhere, unless you are in the "old boys club".

boring work, may team members over educated for their positions.
Pros
benefits ok.
Cons
meh pay, no advancement, clique culture
Great Experience
Katz Corporate Accounts Coordinator/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga4 May 2014
Working at Mckesson has taught me valuable life skills and work skills that have been very beneficial through the years.
never work here
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 April 2014
be prepared to be picked on may be good money but the hours were horrible and dont expect to rely on the transit system
Pros
good employees
Cons
horrible hours
Worst company
Workforce Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS26 February 2013
this is the most worst company i have work. If you are not from medical background doing admin job you will feel not worth it.
Pros
management
Cons
pay was ok
company
Dock Stocker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga6 March 2015
enjoyed working with company. excellent group of people to work.
wish them all the best.

all the best to all my co- worker and managers.
my recent job is pressure ans stressful
picker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 May 2014
Dealt with customers
Team work with my co workers
To be patience at all times
Working hard
my recent job is pressured and I had fun
I had the best time when I worked at McKesson.
Returns Processor (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON29 September 2012
McKesson was one of the best jobs I've ever had. The people I worked with were great and the environment was awesome!!
Elitists protecting the elite
Directeur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 June 2014
Elitist attitude; directors and VP's in a cloud. Top heavy and it's going to flip soon. Business model no longer working.
unloading trucks and sorting boxes
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 September 2013
. My typical day at work is slow, the receiver got to scan every box one by one with its scanner and put a label on it and place it on a pallet afterwards.

. I didn't learn anything new. What I am doing now is basically the same of what I did in the past ware housing jobs.

. The management at the work place is not good at all. They receive more then they can handle in a 8 hour shift. There is always a day or two of work that they get on one day. The company should hire more receivers to get the work done more faster.

.For the co-workers, they only care about themselves and not the lumbers (helpers) that help them to unload trucks. sometimes the co-workers take over an hour to do a pallet, they start doing it and they do something else for a whiles and come back to it.

. The hardest part of the job is sometimes patience for when the receiver is not there. I can not get the job done without the receiver.

.The most enjoyable part of the job is when there is only one or a few orders on a pallet. It gets done very fast.
Pros
free lunch every now and then, Done work early on some days
Cons
The reciever goes away, I can not get the work done. messy outside the building, slow paste
Nice location
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ville Saint Laurent20 September 2014
a nice mid sized company with an overall good working environment and a real sense of inclusion.
Great in many ways
Cherry Picker (Current Employee) –  Bramton, ON17 September 2014
I am very thankful to work with Mckesson Canada,of giving me the opportunity to work with them.
About McKesson
Continuous Improvement Leader (Current Employee) –  Montreal7 November 2015
For over 100 years, McKesson Canada has been the logistics and distribution leader in the Canadian healthcare sector. We connect manufacturers and pharmacies with the very best supply solutions to ensure that branded, generic and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and products reach our pharmacy clients and their patients.

The Canadian healthcare sector has grown tremendously in 100 years and so has McKesson Canada. We offer a complete range of products and solutions, including integrated technology and information solutions to assist industry professionals who are concerned with safety, efficiency and having immediate access to key information. Some of these solutions include automation products and information solutions.

McKesson Canada also responds to the unique challenges of health practitioners and providers with clinical and business solutions such as clinical and administrative software applications and decision support tools to further improve their efficiency and patient care. With more and more patients living in the community setting and playing a more active role in their own care, McKesson Canada is also proud to offer community solutions that include call center technology, disease and case management services, on-demand health management solutions and nurse triage services.

Another priority at McKesson Canada is our commitment to making a positive difference in the lives of people through our corporate citizenship activities. We encourage and support our employees who donate their time or make financial contributions to our communities or to charitable
  more... organizations. We are very proud of the active and responsible role that we play as partners in the communities in which we operate and where our suppliers, customers and employees live and work.  less
Environnement de travail efficace et agréable
Commis d'entrepôt (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC22 November 2016
J'ai beaucoup aimé travailler pour McKesson pour de multiples raisons. Tout d'abord, la formation donnée au départ est bien conçue.On donne beaucoup de temps pour s'adapter aux techniques à appliquer. L'atmosphère est très agréable, et le personnel sympathique. J'aimais bien les horaires de travail et aussi finir 30 minutes plus tôt le vendredi après-midi.De plus, beaucoup de possibilité d'heures supplémentaires à faire ce qui fut pour moi grandement apprécié. Je remercie McKesson pour m'avoir permis de faire ma formation de chariot transpalette électrique.
Environnement de travail très agréable
Analyste financier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 October 2016
J'ai effectué 3 stages de 4 mois chez McKesson, qui ont tous été des expériences très positives et enrichissantes.
Envirronement de travail dynamique et agréable
Commis Contrôle, comptes fournisseur (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 March 2016
Je travaille présentement dans un environnement dynamique, qui nécessite beaucoup d'interactions avec des partenaires externes, de même que des clients internes. Les tâches qui incombent à mon poste, me permettent d'avoir une vue d'ensemble sur tout le cycle des payables.

J'ai d'excellents rapports avec mes collaborateurs de qui j'apprend un peu plus à chaque jour en plus d'échanges mutuels constructifs.

Bien que mon travail nécessite le respect d'échéances et fait appel à beaucoup de concentration, il est néanmoins stimulant, me permettant d'être plus méthodique et renforçant ainsi mon sentiment d'accomplissement.
Pros
Formation continu prise en charge par l'entreprise
Cons
prime d'assurance collective dispendieuse
production
préposée aux commandes (Former Employee) –  entrepôt5 November 2013
travail d'équipe, vitesse j'ai eu à faire différents postes de travail, préparer des commandes, travailler sur ordinateur, m'occuper des bris au service des retours, préparer des rx de 2e livraison.... emballage, inventaire, classement, etc.... je suis devenue très polyvalente au sein de l'équipe....je suis débrouillarde et prends des initiatives, j'aime apprendre, utiliser un ordinateur, lire et écrire.. je m'intéresse à l'esprit d'équipe et j'ai beaucoup d'entregens...
Aspect général
Commis aux commandes (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 August 2012
Cette entreprise m'a donné l' opportunité de pouvoir travailler à plusieurs secteurs de la compagnie ce qui m'a permis de parfaire mes acquis dans le domaine pharmaceutique et une polyvalence en générale.
Pros
la polyvalence
Cons
aucune opportunité d'avancement ainsi qu'un horaire de soir difficile avec des enfants.
Entreprise correct
Stagiaire programmeur-analyse Java (Former Employee) –  D.partement informatique28 July 2013
J'ai bien aimé mon stage dans cette entreprise.
J'ai bien réussi les projets qui m'ont été confié.
Pros
stage rémunéré.
Corporation incroyable
Clinic Optimization Manager (Former Employee) –  montréal30 September 2014
McKesson représente un bel endroit pour occuper un emploi.
Pros
Culture d'entreprise
Cons
Gestion lourde
Environnement dynamique
QC (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 November 2013
C'est un centre distribution qui a bien réalisé son remaniement interne pour améliorer l'efficacité du centre de distribution.