McKesson

McKesson Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not positive
Enterprise Technical Manager (Former Employee), Westminster, CoNovember 17, 2014
Not a great place to work. Low morale, frequent layoffs, not much chance for advancement
Get up, load and go
sprinter (Current Employee), TXNovember 17, 2014
Pros: benefts are great
Get up, load, and thn deliver. Not much interaction with co-workers, more so with vendors and customers. Mangement is tight but helpful
Quantity over Quality
Senior Technical Trainer (Current Employee), Livonia, MINovember 16, 2014
Pros: great exposure to corporate life
Cons: no recognition for breakthrough work
Stressful yet rewarding.

Over the years McKesson has challenged me to the brinking point but has made me a better person for it. I have learned much more than I would have at any other company.
Good Employer
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 12, 2014
Pros: encourage to innovate, work life balance
Cons: bu leaders are not strong leaders
McKesson is a good place to work. Corporate Leadership supported business units very well and openly.
Fast pace, challenging. fun side chat for employees comments...
RN/ DISEASE MANAGEMENT/TELEHEALTH/EDUCATION (Former Employee), San Gabriel, CaliforniaNovember 9, 2014
Fast pace from start to end unless the computer goes down...lol...
learned to be very patience with clients of foreign speaking languages. Learned different cultures customs and how to approach them. Co workers are great! Very eager to help out and give you a hand when you need extra help. Hardest part of the job is to keep the clients at a minimum – more... talking time....they have a lot of concerns and want to be heard. Most enjoyable part of job is to be able to help the clients acquire their health needs, health education they need on medications, vaccines and to help them achieve their short term goals. and getting them the resources they need for their basic needs, and breaking through some of the red medical red tape for them. – less
Flexable scheduale
Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Queensbury, NYNovember 8, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
McKesson in general is a great place to work. Flexible hours. I love working in a challenging department and that is what you get in the cash management team.
McKesson Med3000
MEDICAL BILLING SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCNovember 7, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Came in logged in, worked my practices. Co-workers were great. I will miss them so much. Hardest part of the job, was leaving (laid off). I enjoyed coming into steady work place, and knowing I was making a difference.
Over worked
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Charter Township of Clinton, MINovember 7, 2014
Pros: vacation time
Cons: over worked and bad supervisor
Constantly pushed to take well over 100 calls in 8 hour shift. Multi-tasking to organize all disputes and issues while taking all the calls. No room for advancement. A lot of favoritism by management. Pay is decent and benefits are great but quite costly. Most all the employees were great to work with. Would not recommend
Productive workplace.
GENERAL CLERK (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCNovember 6, 2014
I worked at McKesson not only as summer help but also part time after a few years. It was my first job and my first experience working in data entry.
its a alright place to work
picker (Former Employee), trenton njNovember 5, 2014
Pros: break every 2 hours
Cons: the hours
great place to work if you dont like to have a social life you start at 6pm work anywhere til 4am til 6am 5 days a week sun- thurs and theres mandatory overtime on friday night from 7pm til 1 am
Great Company
Education Program Supervisor (Current Employee), Newton, MANovember 5, 2014
Pros: work life balance - flexibility (work from home day)
Cons: travel distance
This is a great company to work for, flexible with time and you are able to work from home 2 day a week.
Positive and competitve working enviroment
AR Research Associate II/Payment Processor (Current Employee), Florence, SCNovember 4, 2014
Post payment to patient accounts from insurance companies and patients. Work collection reports weely and work credit aging, denials, everyday.
Nice place to work
Solutions Consultant (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 1, 2014
Pros: free soda
Cons: on boarding process needs a once over
I enjoyed my time with this company. I just like being laid off.
Free lunch every frida
Internship (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 30, 2014
Pros: internship
Cons: did not like taking bart.
Helped executives with there computer problems everyday, learned about computer programming and solutions.
Fun Workplace but a little stressful
Patient Relationship Solutions Representative (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZOctober 29, 2014
The job was very difficult and stressful during busy times. At first difficult to handle upset clients but eventually got the hang of how to deal with them. It was very fun workplace and very festive. They celebrated or did an activity for almost every holiday.
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Delran, NJOctober 29, 2014
I really enjoyed working to McKesson and have a great 8 years experience in that company. I have learned lots of regulatory, Leadership, Six Sigma, and creating outstanding result.
Great team to work
Oracle PL/SQL Developer (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 27, 2014
Great learning experience. highly motivated team. Mix of many technologies.
Nice place to work
AR Specialist (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCOctober 26, 2014
Enjoyable place to work before being laid off due to losing client. Supervisor and co-workers were extremely helpful and nice to with. Learned a lot in a short period of time.
Industry Leader in Pharma Distr and Healthcare
MBA Intern, Program Mgmt and Technology Strategy (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 24, 2014
McKesson offers an extensive and high achieving network of individuals who are passionate about making a difference in patient care/outcomes. They have a strong culture and great opportunities for anyone driven to have a long successful career at top Fortune 10 company
Fast paced call center
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Farmington, CTOctober 24, 2014
Pros: great healthcare products
Cons: call center environment
I've gained alot of pharmaceutical knowledge. A typical day consists of taking at least 50 incoming calls

About McKesson

McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, – Read more

McKesson Photos