Pros: free lunches, great co-workers, very productive
Cons: unorganized at times
• Accept inbound calls and handle customer requests
• Meet all department goals including schedule adherence, average handle time, attendance, and quality monitoring
• Communicate effectively with Internal and External customers
• Troubleshoot customer issues, which may involve research, knowledge of products or services, procedures or regulations in – more... order to resolve the problem
• Document issue in call tracking system such as Salesforce.com, RxEdit Manager, and Comstat
• Assist other team members to resolve and satisfy customer service issues as they relate to the following products/services: Easy Claim, First Call, Scriptline, Serono, RxSafety Advisor, eClaims, added-value services, AFT, Pre and Post Editing, ePrescribing and any other future service offerings
• Participate in special data entry duties when assigned by a Supervisor
• Give claim status and process claims for MCO/RelayHealth: Integra, Access Medicare, Guild Net, Agewell, Aphacare, Centers Plan for Healthy Living, Elderserve and Hebrew Hospital Home Continuum of Care.
• Help train the team with medical claims information for MCO.
• Accept supervisor calls regarding any claims issues for MCO and escalate any problems to be solved. – less