McKesson

McKesson Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Oracle DBA ,at EAD medicine
Oracle DBA (Former Employee), Birmingham,ALJune 18, 2014
UAB is University of Alabama Birmingham for medical sciences. They develop and install health care information technology systems that eliminate the need for paper prescriptions and paper medical records.
Very Flexable time and Great place to work
Account Research Specialist (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJune 17, 2014
Pros: flexable work schedule
Cons: 38 mile one way to work
Hardest Part of my job is leaving it, however I went to school to further my education and have now completed it is time to move on. Most enjoyable part of the job is the co-workers. This is a great group of people to work with. Unfortunately with the loss of our contract our manager Tonya Hayden has moved on the other clients out of the Fredericksburg – more... Ares. We all miss her dearly and I hoped to have my mentor around more to learn her professional yet understanding management style. I learned many management techniques for Tonya Hayden and Heather Uhilck . – less
Mckesson
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJune 17, 2014
I honestly loved working here. My manager was great, the vp of operations was there everyday and willing to help and assist everyone in anyway she could. They were accommodating to lifes minor situations. Coworkers were for the most part great. I would go back to work there anyday.
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A/R Specialist (Current Employee), fresnoJune 12, 2014
Pros: getting to know folks
Cons: never enough help
Taking calls, billing claims for different hospitals, Making money for my client in turn making money for me to keep my job. Great people. Some few great team-mates... Great Company.
Nice office environment
Document Representative (Current Employee), Fairlawn, OHJune 10, 2014
This was a fun place to work where all of the employees got along great.
Nice people
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Golden Valley, MNJune 10, 2014
Pros: nice work environment
Cons: this was only a temp position
This is a company I would love to work for full time. People were willing to help out if you had questions, we were allowed radios at our desks. we could eat at our desks. Never had any issues with this work place. They have a cafeteria open all day and we were able to go in any time we wanted.
This is a well paying company as well.
is a good team work
Warehouse Material Handler (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJune 10, 2014
Pros: they use to have rafles every onces a mont
Cons: short breaks
the day goes fast i had leand alot with mckensson
the management they were good people to talk or ask questions
the co-workers some of the departements of working were different they have team work
the hardest part of the job it was the last orders the orders were long n havy to carrie....
the most enhoyable part of the job it was when co workers did – more... whanted to coparate with...... – less
goood
Current position Member Services (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJune 7, 2014
Pros: good incentives
Cons: short breaks
Management helps you with promotions.Has opportunities to further your education. It gives you a sense of job security.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Greenville, TXJune 7, 2014
Pros: co workers, workload
Cons: if you are sick and need surgery they have a hard time giving time off
I enjoyed working for this company. The environment was pleasant, yet challenging. They expected a certain level of consistency and it made you work harder. The supervisor I had was tough, yet nice. She could have a basic conversation with you about anything, and yet when I came down to work she expected you to know your job, and do great.
Huge company you would expect more from.
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Greenville, TXJune 4, 2014
The management didn't watch employees close enough, people were always doing things they knew they shouldn't just because they knew they would get away with it. Which in turn hurt their performance and in the long run hurt client relationships because of poor turnaround. Too much drama within the company and not enough professionalism.
Would not recommend
Anonymous (Former Employee), AnonymousJune 4, 2014
I would not recommend this company. The division I worked in had unqualified management and my position changed twice in the time I worked there. Very unreliable working environment.
good review
Account Representative (Current Employee), Greenville, TXJune 3, 2014
Pros: i've heard they have good benefits.
Cons: the pay
I do correspondence, batch charges, answer phones, work accounts, call insurance and precollector, and do filing errors.
Some days can be more overwhelming than others but not too bad. The group I'm with is really good about helping each other when needed, specially if you get behind on tasks. The best part of the job is knowing that you did the best – more... you could at helping patients with their accounts and get it fixed for them. – less
Good company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Fort Worth TXJune 3, 2014
Incoming calls from pharmacies hospitals and va. Some long hours if needed. Most work m-f while a few work sat and sun.
Local office was closed and moved to Arizona
Reimbursement Counselor IV, and Team Lead (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJune 3, 2014
McKesson offered great benefits and compensation benefits.
Mediocre to work for
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Charter Township of Clinton, MIJune 2, 2014
Pros: flex time, benefits, education
Cons: wages, stress, cattiness of co-workers
I really enjoyed the flex time they offered. Benefits were also really good. However, the pay was horrendous. For the amount of stress and volume of work I was expected to complete, I was grossly underpaid. Management is decent, depending on which department you're in. They're also overworked and underpaid. Co-workers are 95% female and weren't always – more... the brightest bunch. A lot of cattiness. I learned a great deal though. We were always being educated. The hardest part about working there was feeling completely unappreciated and underpaid. The best part about working there though was definitely the flex time. – less
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Certified DEA Clerk and Order filler (Former Employee), Memphis TennesseeJune 2, 2014
Pros: air conditioned, good pay, fun.
Cons: poor management.
Need to have more work. Room for advancement. Need better pay.
Busy busy company
Order filler (Former Employee), MOJune 1, 2014
Pros: incentives and differential pay
Cons: hours didnt work out
Great job!! Also order filling, as well as doublechecking the orders,and replenishing the stock in the warehouse. I learned a lot about this job; made me appreciate all that goes into the process of ordering medications and even purchasing regular things at the store. My coworkers were great and always helping you out to get the job done. The hardest – more... part of the job was the schedule. It was because of this schedule that this job didn't work out. The enjoyable part of this job was all the appreciation that you got for just doing your job, Incentive pay and differential pay for working different shifts, as well as holiday double time and gifts were part of this appreciation. – less
Did not like working in the call center
AR Specialist (Former Employee), Greenville, TXMay 29, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: being stuck in a cubicle dealing with angry people all the time
I did not feel like this was a good position and the position and expectations were not clearly identified
N/A
IT Infrastructure Project Manager (Contract) (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 29, 2014
A typical day at work involves multiple meetings and multitasking on deliverable
I have possitive experiences
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Cypress, CAMay 29, 2014
Pros: i would encourge you to work for either of these companies.
My former employers have been very good companies to work for. They have excellent benefits and good work environments. I worked as part of a team and I liked that.

About McKesson

McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, – Read more