McKesson

McKesson Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Worst company
Workforce Coordinator (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: management
Cons: pay was ok
this is the most worst company i have work. If you are not from medical background doing admin job you will feel not worth it.
Would never work there again
Warehouse (Former Employee), edmonton, albertaJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: great staff to work with
Cons: managenment does not care about staff
Lots of work for what you get paid, Managenment has no idea what they are doing. If you happen to get a manager or supervisor position - long hours and lots of work.
Friendly
Telehealth Associate, 811 NS, Burnside (Current Employee), Burnside, NSJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: easy to do
Cons: 24 hours, no chance for advancement
The job is simple! Answer the phone create charts for callers, forward the info to the nurse! Process out bound calls for surveys.
High degree of professionalism in a pharmaceutical industry
Assistant to VP, Business Development and Strategy (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: flex hours
Cons: very busy schedule
Very busy professional office. Responsible for supporting the Vice President of Business Development and four directors. My day consisted of managing his calendar, arranging travel, scheduling meetings, taking minutes, hadleling highly sensitive and confidential matters. Scheduled and ran monthly WebEx meetings and tracked client agreements in an Access – more... database. Process correspondence and updated presentations, reports and agreements using Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Communicated to staff using Outlook. Participated in Business Continuity Planning meetings – less
it's a job.
Analyst (Current Employee), richmond bc.November 21, 2012
Pros: benefits ok.
Cons: meh pay, no advancement, clique culture
hard to move anywhere, unless you are in the "old boys club".

boring work, may team members over educated for their positions.
I had the best time when I worked at McKesson.
Returns Processor (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONSeptember 29, 2012
McKesson was one of the best jobs I've ever had. The people I worked with were great and the environment was awesome!!
Customer oriented, great co-workers
Software Engineer III (Current Employee), Westminster, COApril 23, 2012
Pros: good pay and benefits, stability
Cons: upper management "thrash", tiny cubes offering no privacy
McKesson is an enjoyable place to work, allowing employees work hour flexibility to provide some measure of work/life balance. I was fortunate not to be working on the "cutting-edge" products where much longer hours were expected, although I did work on some intense short-term projects too.
My McKesson co-workers are, with almost no exception, bright, – more... personable and hard working.
First level managers dothe best job they can, but they were so often required to act as Product and/or Project Managers that they did not
Upper management, on the other hand, changes personnel frequently and changes priorities, and focus, with each "thrash". – less
Great systems and a wonderful culture.
Supervisor Warehouse Operations (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 22, 2012
The McKesson iCare principles should be adopted by all companies and employees. They encoourage everything to be done from a base of RESPECT. I miss that since I have come to a different company. McKesson is a leader in it's foeld in so many ways.
Good Employer
Lead Hand (Former Employee), HalifaxMarch 26, 2012
Pros: good working enviroment
Cons: sometimes there was too much mandatory overtime
I enjoyed working for McKesson for 28 years and lost my job due to
a plant closure.I am now looking forward to moving on and seeing
what other challenges are out there.
Great Company
Case picker (Former Employee), NJSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: great
Cons: great
Great days at work there. There were long days but the company made sure we were ok. Management was great as well as my co- workers.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative and Sales Support (Current Employee), Suwanee, GASeptember 17, 2014
Was a fun place to work, like a big family. it can be very busy and hectic but also rewarding.
Fun and exciting place to work, with new information to learn everyday
BPS/Anesthesiology/ Pain Management (Current Employee), Norcross, GASeptember 16, 2014
A typical day at work for me is looking forward to getting as many claims paid as possible. Resolution!
Loved the people I worked with
General Clerk, Billing (Former Employee), Somerset, NJSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: loved my job
Cons: sorry it ended so soon since my job was eliminated.
I learned something different every day. I worked very well with the person I worked with.
Great Job!
Sr. Marketing Research Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 14, 2014
Pros: excellent salary, great benefits, opportunities for advancement.
McKesson provided me with great opportunities for growth. Fast paced job, exciting, challenging, and invigorating.
Vast opportunity to implement entire healthcare Horizon suite of applications
Clinical Program Manager, Consulting (Former Employee), Westminster, COSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: project work was readily available
Cons: project silos
Good methodology and structure approach to guide implementing all McKesson solutions.
Resources are very knowledgeable
Really enjoyed working with customer (C-Suite and Clinicians) to capture needs and improvement for hospital operations
Fast-paced environment that meets deadlines while engaging employees through fun activities.
Dayshift Lead/Trainer (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLSeptember 11, 2014
McKesson is a diverse company that is the leader in Pharmaceutical Distribution. Working for a company that focuses on the employees as much as they do the patient is an awesome experience. Management engages the employees through fun competitions, lunches, and maintaining an open-door policy. Management also asks for feedback from the employees before – more... making decisions to change a process. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I have helped save a life with what I do. – less
Nice to work from hom
Work From Home - Triage Nurse (Current Employee), SCSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: working from hom
Cons: rigid schedules with little flexibility
Nice to work from home. Little flexibility of schedule. Sign onto computer and take calls from various clients with healthcare questions/problems. Assess/triage and give recommendations.
great company overall
Reimbursement specialist (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZSeptember 10, 2014
did inbound calls for members seeking assistance with authorization for medicine. works in a que to manage cases.
Great company
Financial Implementation Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 9, 2014
Great company with tons of different jobs. The allows you to work remotely for many of their positions. The pay and benefits are great.
Love were I worked they outsource to another country.
Sr. Payroll Coordinator III (Former Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: nice folks to work with
Cons: short breaks
1. Getting prepared to process payroll.
2. There is always something new going on at the work place were ever you go.
3. My co-workers were fun to work with.
4. When someone on didn't show up on a payroll processing day.
5. When the payroll was process

About McKesson

McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, – Read more

McKesson Photos