McKesson Employee Review

Great place to work, opportunities abound for those lucky few.
Senior Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA29 December 2012
A plus is the ability to telecommute, but I believe that is what lead to my teams dismissal. Our replacements are now located in Mexico. Management is hit or miss. This is not a Technology company so the technicians are not that valued. The job is expected for a Senior Oracle DBA, and there were bonuses. The companies community involvement is commendable. If your skills are deemed as valued, the skies the limit.

Other McKesson Employee Reviews

A day at work
Manager, Procurement RX, Procurement Operations (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC13 February 2018
The company is one of the biggest company I worked for, hence the fact that everything is big and takes time when comes the time to take a decision. Company headind in there right direction thiugh but stil a lot of old school directors that need to be fired .....
Pros
A lot of opportunity
Cons
People work long hours
Productive and fun working environment
Senior Support/Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 February 2018
great team great place to work, great great place and great and great people. get long hours good benefits and good flexible hours. people are great and helpful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McKesson. Our community is ready to answer.