McKesson Employee Review

If you prove yourself this Company will help you work your way
Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, Ab15 October 2013
I'm a agent in Calgary, I love my job, my co workers, my duties, the patience the staff shows and the support. I have a great team lead and a awesome manager. I work hard, I want to go far, I learn something new everyday. I love going to work. I'm on the phone most of my time. You never have the same day twice, no routine here. It's very interesting work. My co workers are really exceptional team player, I have nothing bad to say about this McKesson.
Pros
Monthly treats, birthdays, stampede, pizza
Cons
This is not open to public, we should be able to wear clean jeans

Other McKesson Employee Reviews

A day at work
Manager, Procurement RX, Procurement Operations (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC13 February 2018
The company is one of the biggest company I worked for, hence the fact that everything is big and takes time when comes the time to take a decision. Company headind in there right direction thiugh but stil a lot of old school directors that need to be fired .....
Pros
A lot of opportunity
Cons
People work long hours
Productive and fun working environment
Senior Support/Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 February 2018
great team great place to work, great great place and great and great people. get long hours good benefits and good flexible hours. people are great and helpful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McKesson. Our community is ready to answer.