McKesson Employee Review

unloading trucks and sorting boxes
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 September 2013
. My typical day at work is slow, the receiver got to scan every box one by one with its scanner and put a label on it and place it on a pallet afterwards.

. I didn't learn anything new. What I am doing now is basically the same of what I did in the past ware housing jobs.

. The management at the work place is not good at all. They receive more then they can handle in a 8 hour shift. There is always a day or two of work that they get on one day. The company should hire more receivers to get the work done more faster.

.For the co-workers, they only care about themselves and not the lumbers (helpers) that help them to unload trucks. sometimes the co-workers take over an hour to do a pallet, they start doing it and they do something else for a whiles and come back to it.

. The hardest part of the job is sometimes patience for when the receiver is not there. I can not get the job done without the receiver.

.The most enjoyable part of the job is when there is only one or a few orders on a pallet. It gets done very fast.
Pros
free lunch every now and then, Done work early on some days
Cons
The reciever goes away, I can not get the work done. messy outside the building, slow paste

Other McKesson Employee Reviews

Worst job I have ever worked
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 January 2018
If you want to just put in the hours and get paid this job is for you. If you want to make friends or have a good time or enjoy your job this is not for you. the union is your best friend, make sure to have them on speed dial.
Pros
decent pay for little work
Cons
Terrible management
Very nice environment to work
Bilingual Health Services Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 January 2018
Management Very good, I am learning new things and getting more information. I am very happy, very safe environment for work. People are friendly and Kinds.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McKesson. Our community is ready to answer.