McKesson

McKesson Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
McKesson is a good place to work,
Order Filler (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONNovember 9, 2014
when I worked on nights I filled orders all night. I enjoyed it because I found it interesting and it kept you busy. I worked on nights for 21 years. found my coworkers to be cooperative and kind to me. Management knew they could count on me to get things done.
customer service
Sales Representative (B2B) (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 5, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: not too welcoming for newcomers
Recieced the position wheb i felt everything was going wrong for me then i informed my supervisor that i was expexting was expecting and was told the very next morning through email that I was being let go. This was at the Mississauga office.
Fast paced envirionment but a great place to work
Receptionist/Customer Service clerk (Former Employee), MississaugaOctober 22, 2014
Pros: wholesale price on some front shop products.
Cons: location became and issue when i relocate to orangeville, ontario
Customer Service focused.
Operated switchboard transferring all incoming calls to the appropriate department. Support to Customer Service department as needed. Other duties as assigned
Big name in Pharmaceutical chain
Application Developer (Former Employee), Markham, ONOctober 20, 2014
Mckesson is a establish company in Pharmaceutical chain. I was working PTS (Pharmacy Technology Solution). It's good company but the technology they are using for software developer is now very old in the market.
order picker and quality compliance
warehouse person (Current Employee), Missisuaga ontOctober 10, 2014
It was difficult to work with Quality and compliance in fast pess
environment.I learn how to balance speed of work with quality and compliance. Management energetic . co workers are very cooperative and dedicated with company.All day standing
for work . learning part was enjpoyable.
Enjoyable with great co-workers always working as a team.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 6, 2014
Pros: flexible hours and shifts
Cons: dust in the warehouse
I performed warehouse tasks such as unloading, picking and storing a wide variety of company materials and supplies.
I ensured all inventory items were properly labelled, stored and readily accessible.
I have learned shipping and receiving procedures.
The hardest part of the job was working in the dust while picking and storing supplies. The most enjoyable – more... part was working with a great energetic team that always worked together and helped each other. – less
Nice location
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Ville Saint LaurentSeptember 20, 2014
a nice mid sized company with an overall good working environment and a real sense of inclusion.
Great in many ways
Cherry Picker (Current Employee), Bramton, ONSeptember 17, 2014
I am very thankful to work with Mckesson Canada,of giving me the opportunity to work with them.
Wonderful Place to Work
Office Clerk (Current Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 13, 2014
Pros: staff discount, raffles for event tickets, great hours.
The pay is competitive and employees are treated very well by the company. One of the best companies I have ever worked for.
Elitists protecting the elite
Directeur (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 5, 2014
Elitist attitude; directors and VP's in a cloud. Top heavy and it's going to flip soon. Business model no longer working.
my recent job is pressure ans stressful
picker (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 13, 2014
Dealt with customers
Team work with my co workers
To be patience at all times
Working hard
my recent job is pressured and I had fun
Great Experience
Katz Corporate Accounts Coordinator/Analyst (Current Employee), MississaugaMay 4, 2014
Working at Mckesson has taught me valuable life skills and work skills that have been very beneficial through the years.
cover for other peoples mistakes, help customers get their product
Warehouse service (Former Employee), AlbertaApril 23, 2014
Pros: parking
Cons: no respect, management was bad, no security
Not a great place to work. job was easy, top guns took advantage of the people who wanted to be there. No recognition, lots of people talking about each other. Talk about respect but did not happen. Spoke to others in other roles and felt the same. stay away and company firing and laying people offright now and more to come. not secure. too bad as when – more... was hired it was good place so we thught – less
never work here
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 20, 2014
Pros: good employees
Cons: horrible hours
be prepared to be picked on may be good money but the hours were horrible and dont expect to rely on the transit system
See resume
Technical Account Manager (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 12, 2014
Working as escalation point of contact for customer sites that are critical.
Learned Project Management, business Management, application integration Projects etc
Team Lead (Former Employee), Richmond, BCApril 7, 2014
Pros: workplace balance benefit
Cons: stressful situations sometimes
I worked at McKesson Medical Imaging for 10 years but unfortunately the company is experiencing some financial difficulties and needed to reduce the workforce so they did a lay off.
Cultivating environment, Ability to adapt to change, Motivate team
Category Manager (Current Employee), Markham, OntarioMarch 27, 2014
Pros: lunch and learn sessions
Cons: poor computer system, no pos sales
Main role is to build programs for stores, build flyers, proof flyers, negotiate vendor contracts for 2014. Build seasonal programs, recruit vendors to attend annual trade show.

Coordinate with Marketing department 'new' concepts for flyers, seasonal merchandising tools for stores.

Most difficult part of job is to build programs for Franchisees, always – more... have to keep in mind total investment needed per store, ensure assortment includes key sales drivers.

Most enjoyable job is meeting with vendors to build programs, look at new products, niche items in the market. – less
Great place to work. Location too far.
Infusion Services Coordinator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: great environment to work in.
Cons: company is moving and location is too far to commute to.
Fast paced environment. Learned about the medical field of infusions and improved my customer service skills. Great team of management, very supportive. Co-workers always supported each other and worked as a team. The most enjoyable and satisfying part of the job was helping and dealing with the patients. I also enjoyed the the team effort of my co-workers.
Productive, team based, nasty co-workers
Material Handler (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: nasty co-workers
Its a good company to work for. My work place had nasty co-workers that got under my skin. Team work was bad because. Its too bad people have to spoil a good work place. Robots are replacing the workers now.
Bad company culture, tough management, performance doesn't matter
IT team (Former Employee), Saint-LaurentNovember 13, 2013
Pros: fancy working place, good technology
Cons: non-competitive working environment, mediocrity encouraged
the worst ever team you can get, non-professionalism and vanity dominate, encouraged at all management levels.
HR is just a puppet
Anybody can harass you (despite their funny ICARE principles)- at the end you're free to leave the company

All you have to do is to make sure you don't disturb upper management - then you have a long life to live at Mckesson

1 2 3 4 5

About McKesson

McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, – Read more

McKesson Photos