McGill University Employee Review

View all McGill University reviews

Relaxed work environment.
Administrative Officer (Current Employee) –  Montreal, Qc2 April 2013
A typical day involves drafting memos and updating spread sheets. Processing orders for office and lab supplies was also part of my daily tasks. The environment is very relaxed.
The managers are easy to approach. Most of the staff is female and easy to work with.
The most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with patients and providing them with updates regarding their procedures.

Other McGill University Employee Reviews

Sucks
Research Officer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 January 2018
Too bureaucratic, slow moving, people are lazy and arrogant. the tasks were good but the faculty of medicine things they are gods gift to the world and can do no wrong.
The job is good but salary is low and the contact is signed for year by year only (in my case).
Researcher associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 December 2017
There I work in many of interesting topics, working time is not important there, working environement is perfect. But in my case, the salary is not good (under 30000 without any benefits) and I have to renew my contacts every year, so I don’t know what will happen with me in the next year!