McGill University Health Centre Employee Reviews in Canada

for the well being of the patient
Attendant in sterilization (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 27, 2016
share experiences and ensure good quality work, meet the needs of different departemants of the hospital, operating room. with my colleagues often a good atmosphere.
Fair company with great opportunities for advancement
Food Services Cashier/Managerial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 15, 2015
I enjoyed working for the company. They were fair, listened to our issues, promoted good work ethics, and employed good, fun people.
Fun place to work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 8, 2014
I worked in the operating room and it was a fantastic place to work. The people are very friendly and I made tons of friends that I will stay friends with for most of my life. My boss was extremely fair and if you needed a day off, you got it, no questions asked. I would recommend working there to anyone.
Pros
great friends
Cons
lots of overtime
A place where making a difference is important.
Research Nurse (Former Employee) –  Pierrefonds, QCMay 6, 2014
In 2008, I was blessed to join an amazing Vaccine Study Centre team at the McGill University Health Centre in Montreal, where I had the privilege to work as a Research Nurse. I found very fulfilling the experience of being part of a team that made a difference in the community by improving infant, children, and adult health. Being part of a team that collaborated, encouraged, and supported each other as teammates was nourishing. I always hoped to find another company where this philosophy was part of the daily routine. I believe that in order to provide outstanding quality of care to our patients, it is very important to be recognized as a team member within an amazing organization.
Call Center
Operator (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 10, 2014
Overall: 6/10

Very fast pace environment
40-50 calls per hour( most calls under 5 seconds)

Con: unionized, salary cap, no work parties,

Pro:Unionized, job security, great for students,
Pros
unionized, job security, great for students
Cons
unionized, salary cap
Productive and sometimes fun
Medical Secretary, Nuclear Medicine Department (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCAugust 15, 2013
Nice place to work, but no chance of improving position within department. Always learning new things !
Pros
free lunches sometimes

McGill University Health Centre Reviews by Location