McGill University Health Centre Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
for the well being of the patient
Attendant in sterilization (Current Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 27, 2016
share experiences and ensure good quality work, meet the needs of different departemants of the hospital, operating room. with my colleagues often a good atmosphere.
Fair company with great opportunities for advancement
Food Services Cashier/Managerial Assistant (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 15, 2015
I enjoyed working for the company. They were fair, listened to our issues, promoted good work ethics, and employed good, fun people.
A place where making a difference is important.
Research Nurse (Former Employee), Pierrefonds, QCMay 6, 2014
In 2008, I was blessed to join an amazing Vaccine Study Centre team at the McGill University Health Centre in Montreal, where I had the privilege to work as a Research Nurse. I found very fulfilling the experience of being part of a team that made a difference in the community by improving infant, children, and adult health. Being part of a team that collaborated, encouraged, and supported each other as teammates was nourishing. I always hoped to find another company where this philosophy was part of the daily routine. I believe that in order to provide outstanding quality of care to our patients, it is very important to be recognized as a team member within an amazing organization.
Call Center
Operator (Current Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: unionized, job security, great for students
Cons: unionized, salary cap
Overall: 6/10

Very fast pace environment
40-50 calls per hour( most calls under 5 seconds)

Con: unionized, salary cap, no work parties,

Pro:Unionized, job security, great for students,
Productive and sometimes fun
Medical Secretary, Nuclear Medicine Department (Current Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 15, 2013
Pros: free lunches sometimes
Nice place to work, but no chance of improving position within department. Always learning new things !
Relaxed work environment.
Administrative Officer (Current Employee), Montreal, QcApril 2, 2013
A typical day involves drafting memos and updating spread sheets. Processing orders for office and lab supplies was also part of my daily tasks. The environment is very relaxed.
The managers are easy to approach. Most of the staff is female and easy to work with.
The most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with patients and providing them with updates regarding their procedures.