McAfee

McAfee Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive and weekly outing
SQL, PL/SQL Developer (Current Employee), chennaiDecember 29, 2013
night shifts will be pretty difficult to handle issues
learnt to handle issues induvidually
Fun, fair-pay, with "some" disorganization in management
Lead Development Representative (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 21, 2014
McAfee is a GREAT place to work. The culture and work environment is second to none. You're compensated fairly and treated well, without many unreasonable expectations.

Though, there appears to be some disorganization with top-management that manifests itself in the form of change for the worse is different areas.
Fun workplace. They had gaming and media rooms.
Pre-Sales Engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TexasFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: great family oriented company with great coworkers.
Cons: compensation lacking for long periods of time.
Some managers were under-qualified and liked to micro manage to make up for this aspect. Aside from that I really enjoyed the people I worked with and loved working with customers daily.
Siebel Administrator
Siebel Administrator (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 27, 2014
worked on following versions - Siebel 7.5, Siebel 7.7, Siebel 7.8, and Siebel 8.x.
People know their stuff
Endpoint Product Marketing Assistant (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJanuary 22, 2014
It's an environment where you know you'll be working with experts in their field.
Productive and workplace
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 2, 2014
I learn a lot of things i.e how to mingle with others and how to work under pressure.....
Good office Environment
Productive and Fun workplace
Sr Technical Support Executive (Former Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 14, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours and long travelling
Productive and Fun workplace
I start my day at office with a meeting, Get all the process updates.
Login in to my phone and take calls.
Long day for about 8 hrs.
Management Skills at work.
How to handle a team
Training new joiners

Co-worker in this organization are like buddies.
it feels like i am still in college.

Hardest part of the job is to login – more... for about 8hrs over the phone.

Most enjoyable part is having fun on the floor with games and other activities. – less
Senior Technical Alliance Manager (Former Employee), Bellevue, WADecember 13, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: some young upper management staff
Enjoyed working at McAfee, would work there again if the right opportunity presented itself.
McAfee has a strong security product and sales focus.
Executive Assistant Product and Solution Marketing (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CADecember 5, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: long hours
There are many hard working good people at McAfee that enjoy being very productive helping people be safe with their computers, systems and portable applications. Being informed on security risks can make the difference. Therefore, there are more possibilities of how our identity and personal information can be taken and misused than the average person – more... is aware. – less
Sales and Channel Background
Enterprise Sales Director (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 19, 2013
I run the Enterprise and Channel relationship in the North Central. I have also run National Sales nad Channel teams over the past 13 years.
Technical Gold Support Engineer (Current Employee), Plano, TXOctober 30, 2013
good compensation
work/live balance
training
Global
Ok place
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: best security company to for
Cons: bad mgt
Changed my team twice in 4 months,
No work was given properly,
Salary satisfactory
Mostly QA-Testing work .. less development work
Bad Mgmt and HR
Great place to gain industry knowledge and skills
Technical support technician (Former Employee), Plano, TXOctober 10, 2013
Pros: lots of opportunity
Cons: sales driven
Great place to gain industry knowledge and skills. Technical Support and product development business units are great. Unfortunately it is a sales and marketing driven company.
Great workplace, collaborative environment
Senior Technical Alliance Manager (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAOctober 4, 2013
Pros: many
Cons: few
Enjoy coming to work each day. Great partner relationships, good project work. Cloud Security is a fast paced and ever changing topic. McAfee has technologies to blanket this segment, so good place to focus efforts.
Great company
Project Management (Current Employee), Plano, TXOctober 1, 2013
Good culture and professional teams
Good learning experience. Environment to contribute
Great mentors and productive office environment.
Branding and Marketing Programs Intern (Current Employee), Santa ClaraSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: free lunches, game room, 401k, club one workout center.
Cons: far commute to the office (santa clara).
- Everyday was different at McAfee, it is very high pace, high stress environment. I helped with entering in projects into the QuickBase queue and running the collateral through the process until completed. I often kept my department organized with creating many excel spreadsheets with information regarding many different aspects of the marketing programs – more... department.
- I learned about how to conduct myself in a corporate environment.
- My boss was truly fabulous and she often spent time teaching me every aspect of the job. This ultimately is what gave me an edge up from the other interns and landing me a job at McAfee.
- The hardest part of the job was responding to unhappy clients when their project took longer than expected at the design agency.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my senior level team and gaining important knowledge for my future. – less
Good work environment
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee), bangalore, IndiaSeptember 13, 2013
Very interesting projects. Balanced work-life culture.
Good management with fairly ok compensation
Company with growth pains
Senior Manager IIS Server Operations (Former Employee), Santa Clara CaliforniaAugust 24, 2013
Cons: everything
I did not do my due diligence before coming on board with this company. It turned out there were executives in prison for back darting stocks. From my short time there I feel they were a 3000 person company executing like a startup.
Great Company to work for.
Senior QA Team Lead/ Production Engineer (Former Employee), AylesburyAugust 17, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: american leadership
My main role as a Senior QA Team Lead/ Production Engineer is to ensure that daily security updates are released on time to agreed Quality updating millions of machines worldwide. This is done 7 days every week, 363 days a year.
The role is high profile at the cutting edge of computer security.
Amazing company!!!
Channel Account Manager (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 31, 2013
McAfee is a great place to work. They are big on promoting within and have a comprehensive approach to security. I love selling McAfee solutions because I believe in them. When you work at McAfee, you are part of a family.

1 2 3 4

About McAfee

McAfee puts a virtual padlock on IT resources. The company sells network security products that protect computers, networks, and – Read more