We touch the lives of over 34,000 Albertans through our network, which includes 36 family physicians and 20 clinicians serving patients in Edson, Fox Creek, Mayerthorpe, Whitecourt and surrounding areas. Join our team and help strengthen our network to improve primary health care.
The McLeod River Primary Care Network (MRPCN) Program Coordinator provides direction, guidance, leadership, mentoring, planning, coordination and evaluation for the program and clinical activities of the MRPCN in support of the organizational vision, mission and objectives and reports directly to the Executive Director.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Baccalaureate degree in health care management with a minimum of three years’ experience in a primary care clinical setting and a minimum of two years’ experience in business/management
- Experience working with a variety of service providers in a collaborative setting
- Good change management and problem solving skills
- Good budget and reporting skills
- Strong leadership, facilitation and organizational skills
- Knowledge and skills in quality improvement, program planning and evaluation
Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle required
Occasional after hours work may be required
Job will based at our Whitecourt or Edson office subject to candidate’s location
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.