Imagine a Place Where...
- Your opportunities are boundless,
- Your positive and energetic outlook is valued,
- You have the ability to make a difference day one,
- The corporate culture is driven by innovation and a passion for the future,
- Employees take pride in what they do and believe in mutual respect,
- Your health and safety is the first priority,
Imagine no more…Join McKay-Cocker!
We're accepting applications from Admin Support/Reception Candidates!
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Administration, your primary responsibility is to perform a variety of tasks to coordinate office and employee activities and provide a welcoming face to clients and partners.
- Develop maintain an up to date comprehensive knowledge of McKay-Cocker’s services, markets, clients and partners;
- Reception duties including answering and directing incoming inquiries;
- Develop and maintain an accessible database of our contacts;
- Office support including sorting mail, ordering office supplies, coordinating outgoing courier activities;
- Coordinating travel requirements for management team;
- Assist with health and safety and quality system documentation (create binders);
- Assist accounting department with data entry and sorting;
- Event coordination for company meetings and success celebrations including catering and venue set-up;
- Keep marketing department informed of what’s happening on job sites (photos, substantial completions);
- Assist with brand and corporate identity adherence;
- Coordinate and monitor inventory of all promotional materials;
- Other responsibilities as assigned by department managers and senior management.
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma - Office Administration or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in customer service and administrative support.
- Accounting and marketing support experience will be considered an asset.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work with diverse personalities.
- Ability to work with multiple departments and diverse requirements.
- Strong work ethic; pays close attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
We thank you for your interest in our Company and this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
McKay-Cocker is a well-established General Contractor in the Construction Services Industry. Founded on the principle of building a company...