This career opportunity presents an opportunity to work with an international professional services firm that provides engineering, environmental, geotechnical, and other services to almost every industry imaginable. This is an opportunity to build a promising career, expand your experiences and knowledge base while opening the door to new challenges.
Project Manager – Telecommunications/Design Calgary AB
- Lead a team of outside field staff, fibre optic and wireless designers, and drafters to provide studies and project design documents
- Coordinate outside field staff and engineering design services for multiple projects
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in business development by leading the proposal preparation process
- Bachelor of Engineering
- 10 years of relevant experience in management, fibre optic and RF Design
- Ability to work in Canada without employer sponsorship
This is a full time, permanent position with competitive compensation and the usual array of benefits and perks. Please apply in confidence via Indeed.ca.
Fern McKee is a seasoned, professional recruiter experienced in the Industrial/Heavy Construction, Plant Operations, Pipeline, Mining and...