This career opportunity presents an opportunity to work with an international professional services firm that provides engineering, environmental, geotechnical, and other services to almost every industry imaginable. This is an opportunity to build a promising career, expand your experiences and knowledge base while opening the door to new challenges.
Civil Engineer – Airport Facilities Calgary AB
- Prepare and review design briefs, funding applications, work plans and proposals
- Updating and maintaining budgets and schedules control
- PM and coordination and overview of planning, design and estimating staff
- Tendering activities including liaison with clients and contractors, post tender negotiations
- Contract administration, construction coordination, coordination with site engineers and other stakeholders
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering preferred
- 5+ years’ Canadian Civil Engineering experience in a management role
- Roadwork or municipal project experience, with a background in airport projects
- Ability to work in a diverse and multidisciplinary team environment
- Must be able to work legally in Canada without employer sponsorship
This is a full time, permanent position with competitive compensation and the usual array of benefits and perks. Please apply in confidence via Indeed.ca.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Fern McKee is a seasoned, professional recruiter experienced in the Industrial/Heavy Construction, Plant Operations, Pipeline, Mining and...