The Receptionist/Print Clerk is responsible for performing administrative and clerical functions in an accurate and efficient manner. Reporting to the Office Administrator, the incumbent is responsible for proficiently completing tasks to meet the needs of internal and external clients.
This is an entry level position that requires a candidate willing to take on a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. This role is suited to someone who is comfortable working independently, taking initiative, and responding to a dynamic workload.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 Outlook, Lync, Word and Excel
- Capable of operating a multi-line phone system
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work accurately with attention to detail
- Ensure all calls are directed and answered in a professional manner
- Greeting and directing visitors; signing in guests
- Preparation of survey plan packages
- Assist with the planning of staff functions
- Coordinating incoming/outgoing mail and courier packages, delivery of such is required at times
- Order office and kitchen supplies, order paper and ink for photocopy machines, scanners and plotters
- Data entry, filing, scanning, printing, photocopying
- Updating current phone list for employees
- Maintaining all the phones, phone equipment, voicemail, and paging system
- Maintaining all the photocopy machines, scanners and plotters
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required
Please apply in person with resume and references to:
McElhanney Land Surveys Ltd.
116, 5704 – 44 Street Lloydminster, AB or fax to 780.875.4768
We appreciate all interest in this position, however only those applicants to be interviewed will be contacted.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Since 1910, McElhanney has been surveying ad mapping in Western Canada. With several branches located across Alberta, British Columbia, and...