McDonald's Employee Reviews in Canada

Found 4,181 reviews matching the search
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Coaldale, ABAugust 2, 2016
A typical day at work was good. I learned about communication and multitasking along with working in a fast paced environment. The management was great and I enjoyed working with my co-workers.
Pros
50% off, lots of hours
Cons
Late night shifts
Gaining experience in the work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ONAugust 2, 2016
Mcdonalds is a great fun place to work. You will gain a lot of experience and knowledge on working and customer service. Working with a McDonalds company is a great idea, Working with others constantly builds your people skills.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
working with food all day
good experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCAugust 1, 2016
The place was really fast pace, and there was always something to do. management was understanding and co-workers were fun. Hours were long but it would goo by fast because you are always on the move.The were always opportunities to becoming manager so that was a plus.
Work hard fast and accurate
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  123 Front Street East, TorontoAugust 1, 2016
Mcdonalds is famous for being fast in serving customers good hot juicy food with a good attitude. In my years at McDonalds i learn how to communicate better with strangers, try to work with many different people and being organized at all times.
Management has been always great, especially when certain difficult situations occur.
Hardest part of the job is keep your head focus and try not to lose patience, the best is work together.
Pros
Try new products before anyone else, free uniforms
Cons
Stress, long hours being standing
IT was a fun
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Truro, NSAugust 1, 2016
it was a good place to work.i liked the people i worked with.there was always something to do there and the time went by very fast because i was always busy doing something.Trevor was the best.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
lost my job
It was fun and I learned new things well working